(3) HIDDEN TRAINING

X- Again the same story

¿What?

He turned my body carefully, since I was very sore, and not only me, Armin was enduring the pain a lot, when I looked at the person who spoke to us, only one thing I thought when I saw him "what the fuck?", what was in front of me One of us was an old man in a red brand with a big nose, ok? I think in Japan it's normal to meet strange people.

Eren was defensive, he was in front of me, like a shield, and he growled at the man, he stood still, his thoughts were "Incredible, it's the second time that a demon protects a human, you also have to accept that I'm very good, they surprised me when they defeated the demon, I could train them" wow, train us for what?

With a little resistance to the pain of my body I spoke.

- ¿How to train us? could you explain to us

X- ¿How do you know, girl? Amazing

I just turned my eyes, I don't trust humans, maybe he'll kill us because of me, when he knows I'm a monster.

- That's none of your business, just reply, please.

It must be said that I still don't speak the language well, you can tell I'm a foreigner, and the worst thing is that I have a very soft voice, the man approached us, Eren growled more, I didn't trust him, I just looked, looking for something that gives a sign that he has bad intentions but it seems that he has none.

X- I want to train them to be demon hunters, you know how they are, and they turned their brother too.

I was surprised, were there people who hunt demons? But if so, Eren isn't sure, I looked at Eren, he was just focused on protecting me, I stroked his hair to make him relax and it worked.

- The truth is that I don't know, I'm afraid of losing them, it sounds very risky, you can find others, so with permission.

I took Eren by the hand, we were about to leave, I felt very bad, I felt a blow to my heart, I looked to my side seeing that Armin passed out from the pain, I quickly sat down in front of him and Eren too, we were worried.

X- Listen, now you can't deny this, since now both demons and hunters will come after you, I can see that you are special, if you come with me you can be very strong and....maybe find the cure for your brother.

I looked at him, shit, because now, my life was going very well and everything went to shit.

"Obviously girl, your life will always be shit because you are a monster, a mistake of the world"