#KillMorningPeople

"Lexi?"

She heard Kol say. Her eyes beginning to adjust to the bright lighting. When her eyes adjusted she saw a shirtless Kol walking towards her.

"What are you doing up, Darling?" he said whilst closing the door behind Lexi.

"I couldn't sleep" Lexi mumbled, "What are you doing up?"

"I'm a vampire, we don't need to sleep" Kol said whilst leading Lexi to his bed.

"Doesn't mean you can't sleep to kill the time." Lexi said, sitting on his bed, looking up at him. She then noticed how he wasn't wearing a shirt.

But damn did he look not wearing a shirt.

Kol chuckled at her tone before noticing where her eyes were focussed. "My eyes are up here, Darling" Kol said snapping his mate out if her daze despite her not moving her eyes.

"Well then it's a good thing I wasn't looking for your eyes" Lexi said, finally taking her eyes off his chest.

When their eyes met again Kol smiled at her antics. Lexi then saw his eyes begin to stare at part of her, his smile dropping. Lexi looked to see what could have upset Kol so quickly. She then looked down and saw how her shirt had risen slightly when she sat down, revealing Klaus' soul mark.

"Do you want to do it?" Lexi questioned hoping it would change his mood. Kol's eyes lit up as they reconnected with Lexi's.

"Activate the bond?" Kol questioned, his inner animal overcome with excitement.

Lexi chuckled at how quickly his mood changed at her offer. "Yes" she teased, "Would you like to activate the bond now?"

"Yes" Kol said vamp speeding them so that he was leaning against the headboard of his bed and she was leaning her back against his chest. She was now sitting on his lap with her head tilted slightly.

Kol then began to nose and kiss her neck, enjoying the soft moans and whimpers his mate was producing. His inner animal was overwhelmed with anticipation. After a moment he then sank his fangs into her neck. Her sweet blood filling his mouth.

Lexi gasped slightly at the sharp sensation. Kol wrapped his arms around her waist tightly. He moaned into her neck, relishing her taste and the euphoria it was bringing his inner animal. After another moment, he pulled away. He then bit his wrist and hovered it in front of Lexi. She then brought it up to her mouth and began to drink.

When her neck healed, Kol began to kiss her neck and throat as she drank. When she pulled away. She slid to the side, off his lap. As she was about to say something the same burning sensation occurred. This this time it was present on the side of her chest, the same side as Klaus' mark. It was a burning under the the base of her bra.

When she moved her hand to apply pressure, Kol said, "Well that's quite a compromising location." Lexi quickly shot him a 'shut the fuck up' look and he held his hands up in defence. She then lifted her shirt and moved her bra slightly to reveal a rose tattoo which ran along the side of her chest.

 She then lifted her shirt and moved her bra slightly to reveal a rose tattoo which ran along the side of her chest