Looks Like We Both Have Mommy Issues

It took me 17 minutes to get to Bonnie's house. As soon as she opened the door and I pulled her in for a hug. She practically collapsed in my arms. It hurt me to see her like this, the strong Bennett witch who doesn't need anyone but herself, to be so vulnerable.

"Hey, hey you're okay" I hummed still holding Bonnie tightly. I felt her shaking her head in my arms. I looked up and took a deep breath trying to disassociate from the situation so that I could comfort Bonnie to the best of my ability.

"She left me." Bonnie cried into my chest. 

Wow this hurts.

"Hey, come on tell me exactly what happened."

Bonnie explained how when she got home and she couldn't find her until she found a note. Bonnie finally then stood up, we went inside and she gave me the note.

"It's her handwriting and everything" Bonnie said leaning against the table where the note was.

"Bonnie I can't even begin to imagine what you're going through right now?" I say try to empathize with the girl.

"I hate them" she says. I furrow my brows. 

Who? There are a few people she could be talking about right now.  

"Damon, Stefan. Hell I might even hate my best friend."

"Okay before this goes any further can we just quickly clarify that you are talking about Elena, right. You know, and not your other best friend standing in front of you" I say hoping to make her smile or even laugh.

She lets out a breath which somewhat resembles a laugh and smiles at me lightly, "Yeah, you and Caroline are in the clear."

"I know this question is kind of obvious but how are you feeling?" I say, "About all this. I can only imagine how surreal this must feel" Bonnie nods through her tears. I move around the table to try and comfort her, placing a hand on her lower back.

"I mean I'm sad obviously" she says gesturing to her tears. I nod reassuringly, "But I guess I'm just mad at her, at Damon and Stefan, at Elena, at myself."

"Bonnie, you can not put any of the blame on yourself. Okay blame the Salvatores, your mum and Elena as much as you want but not yourself" I say, "Hey, look at me" I say as she lifts her eyes to meet mine, "Promise me you will not blame yourself."

"It just hurts to think that if I had been a better daughter-" Bonnie starts.

"Thoughts like that are going to haunt you, Bonnie. But eventually, when you look back on this you will see that it is in no way your fault" I say again.

She begins to nod, "Okay, I promise."

I nod accepting her promise. "Want to lay in bed, eat pizza, drink tequila and talk about how much the Salvatores suck and how people who have good relationships with their moms are assholes" I say clearly faking a smile towards the end as I pull out a bottle of tequila from my bag.

I honestly could not tell you where the bottle came from.

She smiles for the first time, "Pizza is going to take like an hour to deliver though." she says sadly.

"Well then it is a good thing I am prepared" I smile at her. "I ordered the pizza on the drive over here and with my staff at the grill special bonuses it should be here." I say pulling out my phone to look at it, "Now" I continue as the doorbell rings.

"It is a miracle you haven't gotten in another car accident" Bonnie teases. I roll my eyes playfully as I walk to the door.

After that Bonnie and I lay in her bed, eating and drinking, until she fell asleep. I took out my phone and texted Rebekah that something had come up and I couldn't come over tomorrow 'I don't want Bonnie to wake up alone' I thought to myself, that is the last thing she needs. Since it was still early I texted Caroline and asked her if she knew about Abby.

She did

But she apparently had Scooby gang dramas to take care of and thought it was best if Bonnie wasn't around a vampire at the moment. I sigh the Scooby gang was going to be the death of Bonnie Bennett. I then did my favourite thing, sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up again at 4:30am. Ew. Why would someone willingly do that? I couldn't fall back to sleep though so I simply scrolled in my phone and waited for Bonnie to wakeup. Bonnie woke up a bit after 5am. Look at us we could either be people with their life together or teenagers with no sleep schedule. Guess which one Bonnie and I are?

When we woke up I made blueberry pancakes, bacon and cookies. My pancakes are better than Damon's. The meal was a combination of any foods Bonnie said she was craving.

"Okay, any preference in what we do now?" I question after Bonnie and I finished eating.

"Something to distract me from any mom related thoughts" Bonnie says.

"Movie?"

"With a happy family? No thank you."

"Game"

"We are out of alcohol, so it won't be fun."

"Talk shit about people"

"I don't think I have anything else to say after last night"

"I could do your nails"

"Eh with Jeremy gone it has been a sad sex-less life and if my nails are done I can't masturbate."

I laugh at her honesty, I love tipsy Bonnie. "There is clearly still alcohol in your system" I say loving how the alcohol made her so honest.

"Yeah my brain is working overtime to speak right now" Bonnie says, "OH MY GOD I know what we should talk about!"

"Enlighten me" I joke after Bonnie's change in demeanour.

"Your hot date with Rebekah" Bonnie says raising her eyebrows suggestively at me.

I laugh at her antics. "That story is going to have to wait till your sober because it is confusing even for me and I lived through it." I say handing Bonnie the coffee I just made. "Okay, first I am going to sober you up."

"Yes ma'am" Bonnie says finger saluting me.

"And then we are going to burn your mother stuff" I say starting to clean up the kitchen wear I used.

"Isn't that more of a break up thing." Bonnie says starting to drink her coffee.

"Yeah but any excuse for arson, right?"

"Hell yeah." Bonnie cheers.

Wow I love drunk Bonnie...

And sober Bonnie