'I like it Picasso'

The pair then ate the dinner Kol had made himself and was very proud of. They then cuddled and began to watch the sunset whilst talking about anything that came to mind. They then continued their conversation whilst watching the stars. After a while they watched a movie on Kol's laptop, still cuddling. After the movie finished, Kol closed the trunk of the car, which earned him a whine from his sleeping mate who was rather enjoying the warmth of his supernatural body. He then turned off most of the lights in the car before going back to cuddle with Lexi and going to sleep. 

Lexi was woken in the morning to the sunrise and stretched slightly. She then rolled over slightly and nuzzled her face into Kol's chest before going back to sleep. She was eventually woken up again by the sound of an alarm which wasn't hers. She then moved to rolled over but was stopped by Kol's growl. 

"Turn off the alarm" Lexi mumbled, trying to go back to sleep.

"But then we would need to leave" Kol said nuzzling his head further into her chest.

"How are those two things at all related?" Lexi questioned before moving her head to smell Kol's hair. 

He literally spends more money on hair products than I do on clothes as a teenage girl.

"I told my siblings we would be staying somewhere last night and it ended in an argument and eventually the decision that we would be home by the time that alarm went off." Kol mumbled.

"So in theory we should have been home a few minutes ago?" Lexi said, her brain too tired to fully comprehend the situation.

"Yep" Kol said, popping the 'p'. Lexi hummed before stopping the alarm.

"Well that sucks for them." she said before they both went back to sleep.

 By the time Kol and Lexi got home it was safe to say the other Mikaelson siblings were livid. After multiple pieces of broken furniture, lots of arguing and numerous violent acts, Finn decided to take Lexi out of the living room and into the kitchen where he had made her breakfast.

-----------------------------------------------

When all of the arguing was taking place, Lexi had convinced Finn to let her go to her room, alone. After a few hours of drawing, Lexi heard a knock at her door. She then opened it to see no one? ah wait it's a cliché, there was a box on the floor. Lexi then rolled her eyes playfully before picking up the box and taking it into her room. She then shut her door before opening the box. It was a note and a bunch of tissue paper. Lexi first read the note,

Join me tonight wearing this.

7pm

-Klaus 

Lexi then checked the box and found a light blue satin dress.

WHAT IS WITH THIS MAN AND BLUE DRESSES?

-----------------------------------------

After a few more hours of drawing, Lexi got ready and was now waiting for Klaus. At exactly 7pm, Klaus came and knocked on her door. Lexi had to hide the smile that tried to spread across her face at his punctuality. When she opened the door her eyes scanned Klaus' figure which was dress in a suit without a tie. 

"You look ravishing, Love." Klaus said without taking his eyes off her body.

"My face looks just as good" Lexi teased. Klaus instantly removed his eyes from her body before shooting her an apologetic look.

"Sorry, Love" Klaus said, "but you are right your face is just as beautiful" he said. Lexi hummed.

"Not too bad yourself" Lexi said. Noticing Klaus' eyes still tracing her figure she said, "Shall we?"

"Why of course" Klaus said leading her outside of her room.

-------------------------------------------

"Where are we?" Lexi questioned, looking around what appeared to be a lobby. 

"All will be revealed" Klaus said, returning from wherever he went off to with two glasses of red wine. "This way, Love" Klaus said, after handing her a glass. When Klaus opened the door he gestured for Lexi to walk in first which resulted in her eying him suspiciously. After some reassurance, Lexi walked in to the dark room. Klaus then followed after her, turning on the lights. The room appeared to connect to numerous others, all filled with paintings. Lexi eyes travelled over all of the paintings in her eyeline, they were all insanely detailed and each attracted Lexi's eyes. 

"I hope your stare is an indicator you like them." Klaus said coming up from behind Lexi. 

"Klaus, these are beautiful. Where did they come from?" she questioned.

"A little hobby I picked up on over the centuries" Klaus said walking up behind her. 

"You did all of these" Lexi said in disbelief.

"It's nothing" Klaus said, his warm breath tingling the skin of Lexi's neck from behind her.

"Klaus these amazing" Lexi said still shocked by the quality and quantity of these works.

"Well that's quite the compliment coming from an artist such as yourself."

"How did you know I was an artist?"

"I saw your studio in Alaric's apartment when I was in his body and when I met you when you were looking at one of my favourite pieces." Klaus said pressing his body against hers. "I may have also found your sketchbook" Klaus said slightly quieter. Lexi chuckled slightly at his embarrassment. "I figured you may enjoy seeing some of my favourite paintings over the years" Klaus said. He then placed his and Lexi's wine glasses on a table before moving behind her and wrapping his arms around her waist. 

He then began pressing gentle kisses along her exposed collarbone. His hands roamed her body as soft whimpers and moans escaped Lexi's mouth. He then began to show her each artwork, explaining the story and inspiration behind it. In between each piece he wasted no time teasing her. 

This was going to be a long night.