♔❥𝗦𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝟭 𝗘𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝟲♔

Start from the beginning

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"We gotta find out more about this Great and Golden dragon. Maybe there's a way to convince that restricted book to let me read more than a paragraph. What do you think Iris." Bloom said as we both were walking to the liberty.

"I believed there is a way for you to read more-" I said as I was about to start until Headmistress Faragonda spoke, making us both freeze on the spot.

"You girls were in the restricted vault?" Headmistress Faragonda spoke.

"Uh, no....I mean, yes. . ." Bloom admitted.

"Way to play it cool." I said in a whispers.

"Come with me you two." Miss Faragonda beckoned us into her office.

"We're sorry, Miss Faragonda." Do you think If I act like I don't know anything she would believed me?

"Let me tell you about the Great and Golden dragon, You two. The book showed me two chapters once. I t described the beginning of the magical universe. First there was a great solar explosion, and from that fiery starlight, two enchanted dragons was born. The dragons then use their fire to created all the different fairy worlds and spread like and magic across the universe."

"They both loved each other very much to the point that Great dragon help build Sparks." Miss Faragonda Explained.

"The dragons then separate from each other...The great dragon landed on Sparks...While the Golden dragon landed on Fye."

"That's a great story. Where is Sparks? Is it real...I mean I know Fye is real but..." Bloom asked.

"It was, but sadly. Sparks doesn't exist anymore. It said that a coven of the evil witches went there to seek the Dragon power. When they failed to get it, they destroyed the entire planet." Miss Faragonda said as she closed her eyes in despair.

"Oh, No!" Bloom said as I rubbed her back as comfort.

"I must ask, but how did you two get into the restricted vault?" Miss Faragonda question.

"I don't know. . .We we're just in the library when the vault opened and let us in." Bloom answered.

"Then, you girls we're meant to go in." Miss Faragonda said until the bell ring, indication that class were about to start.

"Sorry Miss Faragonda, We have to head to class, I don't wanna pull a Stella." I said getting ready to leave.

"Thank you so much." Bloom thanked as we are heading out the door.