SS-1 Koenji: The Dignity of the Worthy

A/N: Here is the culmination of what I understand of Koenji as a character from the surface research. It's up for debate, though please give educated opinions if you have any.

Koenji's POV:

Wishes

Fantasies

Dreams 

Goals

and

Reality.....

Quite a few beautiful things aren't they? They obviously remind me of myself. My throne is on the pillars of worth after all. Strong and mighty are traits of being perfect, which I am. 

"Koenji will you please concentrate on the class meetings"

Horikita-girl disturbed my masterpiece of a monologue, revolting indeed.I have not even a moment to deal with this insect. 

Looking back at my gold plated mirror I combed my gold hair giving a million...no...trillion dollar smile. 

How beautiful!

Walking out of the defective class that a being like me resides in, I walked back to my room while deleting a few of the messages from the peasants who think they have a chance with the beautiful me. I love myself and my mirror alone. I don't need such lacklustre and frivolous relationships with creatures below me. 

Having such modest thoughts, I reached my room to find......is that a speck of dust on my full-scale mirror?? Such blasphemy cannot be tolerated! I quickly took out a silk cloth, specially bought for my mirrors that showcased my beauty in full display to my stunning eyes. After cleaning it I looked gravely into the mirror and vocalised my thoughts. 

"Such beauty cannot be encased in a mere object like a mirror. But for now, it's doing a well enough job."

I sat down at my chair and surfed through the school socials and cross-referenced it with my knowledge about each and every student in my school by charting each of their capabilities upon gauging their daily posts flaunting their creations from photos to craftsmanship. After that, going to the school achievement page and scrolling through the daily updates and finding nothing of relevance I closed my phone and reviewed the charts I made today. 

I let out a  perfect smile as my pride increased

"Yet another day of none of these creatures defeating me! How magnificent!"

Closing my 500-page notebook and placing it on the pile with the other 9 notebooks I left my chair and headed to the gym to do my daily supremely efficient routine. After I finished the last rep after 2 hours of rigorous training, my star-like droplets of sweat glistened showing a fraction of why I deserve to be the perfect being. 

I went straight to the cafeteria to consume the perfect amount of calories by being cognizant of my dietary needs.  Looking at the distance to the pizza and chips snacked on by the corpulent mongrels.......it looked appetising. 

'Perfection and pleasure don't go  hand in hand Rokusuke.'