°𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲°(A) (F)

Začať od začiatku

Y-yes mom and dad, I have a boyfriend

Mr and Mrs Kim let out disappointed sighs. Tae was little sad when he heard sighs but he thought may be if they knew who the person is, they will be happy.

Actually he is c-ceo of jeon companies, where I work. Jeon jungkook

Okay

Tae was surprised when his mom said okay, it means they are okay with this relatio-

Break up with him

Tae let out a gasp

W-what are y-you s-saying mom,I can't bre-

You can and you will, me and your mom has arranged your marriage with our childhood best friend's son bogum.

NO! No mom and dad, you are n-not understanding, pls mom and dad I love him, he loves me too .
Pls I -I d-dont want to be marr-

Taehyung! How dare you raise your voice at us

Tae looked at his mother when he saw tears coming out he gasped, he never want his parents to cry or in trouble because of him.

S-sorry
But pls this arrange marriage, I don't want that dad. Pls understand me

Taehyung I said
YOU WILL

Mr Kim raises his voice but soon realised it when he saw tears in those brown doe eyes.
His parents just want Tae to be safe, after talking with jeons, they know they are powerful so it's better if Tae is stay away from the CEO.

Honey bear, pls forgive your dad as he raised his voice at you, but pls we are doing the best for you

Tae was not saying anything, just was frozen on one spot.
He was confused, so much confused.

His parents loves him more than anything, he knows might their selection will be a good one or the best one. But Tae knows his heart belongs to kookie only.
He was thinking of jungkook's reaction.. How he will reac-

Bear, we already told your family relatives about the marriage, pls don't disappoints us.

Tae frowned, his head was downwards, he was upset with them. How can they decide his marriage decision without him asking, how can they make important decision of his life without Tae knowing, without his consult.

You have to do it, Tae ah
We both loves you and this is the picture of your fiance .

Tae didn't said anything nor he look at the photo but left for his room.

He sat on the bed and waterworks started. He was so much hurt that his parents will take a decision without him knowing.

Suddenly his phone rang 'my bunny 🐰💖'
Was on the display. He immediately wiped his tears and took a deep breath and pick up the call.

"Hello cupcake"

"... "

Tae was trying not to cry again. He knows he has to tell jungkook about this.

"Cupcake? "

"Y-yes, I am here kookie, I want to talk to you "

" Baby we are talking aren't we and why you seem like you are crying, is everything okay petal pls tell me "

" Kookie I am okay really, I just want to meet you.
Can you pls meet me at the park tomorrow. "

" Okay baby, I will meet you at the park. I will sure get your beautiful rosies you love them na. I will bring one tomorrow.
Baby I also know you are hiding somethi-"