How do I always manage to fuck everything up.

My dad hates me, my brother is dead and my dad blames me which makes me feel even more like shit.

My fingers lightly trace over the scars on my thigh.

I put them there but I wish they were gone.

They're a reminder of how my life fucking sucks.

I can't ever do anything right I always mess something up.

After what felt like hours I step out of the shower, steam barricading the room.

I throw on a lounge outfit and lay back in bed letting the dark take me.

I'm awoken to a pounding on the door. Grumpily I walk to the door, unlock it and jump back in bed. Greyson must've forgotten his key.

The bed dips, I immediately get up panic seeps in, and almost scream when Spike is in the bed.

I put my hand on my heart, which is about to explode.

"What the fuck are you doing here Spike" I hit his chest and he fakes being hurt. Such a baby.

He grabs my body and I'm now basically on top of him leaning my head on his chest. I don't protest to move I'm too emotionally drained.

"I thought I would surprise you," he says while running his fingers through my hair.

"Surprise much needed, hey can I crash at your place for the remaining days I have here"

"My house is your house love."

That makes me happy I get up and place a kiss on his cheek as a thank you.

He smiles showing his cute dimples.

I get up and start packing my shit.

Once I have everything packed Spike takes all my bags, the gentleman he is and we head out. I leave the key on the bed not giving a shit to return it.

Greyson can go fuck himself.

Speaking of the devil, Greyson appears in the hallway as we're leaving, but I don't care to spare him a glance.

Spike puts his arm around my shoulder bringing me close to him as we're walking towards his car.

"Davinaaa I heard you're staying with us yippee, it can be like old times" Luke squeals while picking me up and spinning me.

"Oh my God Luke put me down, and yes I'm so excited I forgot how much I missed all of this"

"What's for dinner I'm starvvvingggg" realizing I haven't eaten anything today.

Spike enters the living room and plots right next to me putting his arm around me " I was thinking we could all go out to dinner, there's a dress on your bed Dav" Spike whispers the last part in my ear.

I squeal running up the endless stairs towards my room.

Once when I enter nostalgia slaps me in the face. All the sleepless nights where Spike and I would talk for hours, I would make Luke play dress up with me and so many more good memories.

I look towards the bed and there lies a beautiful black sparkly long dress. My jaw hits the floor.

I rush downstairs wanting to thank Spike.

Once when I see his back is turned to me I run and jump on him startling him but he grips onto my thighs.

"Thank you thank you thank youuu" I kiss his neck and cheek continuously.

He chuckles and sets me down.

"No problem, you'll look even more beautiful in the dress tonight, I can't wait till it's on." He winks at me and I feel my cheeks warm up.

I must've fallen asleep because when I rub my eyes I'm in Spike's room. I've only been in here a handful amount of times, we would always hang out in my room.

His room is so neat and masculine and smells exactly like him.

Woody mixed with a spicy scent.

I stretch and head to his bathroom admiring the dark aesthetic.

The walls are forest green, with a huge walk-in shower, and a bidet. Yea, no we're not doing that.

After leaving Spike's room Tyler told me I had exactly 30 minutes to get ready for dinner. Stupid idiot didn't care to wake me up earlier.

I rush to my room and take the world's fastest shower. Once done, I start applying my makeup.

When I'm satisfied with my wing and eye shadow I outline my lips and use my nude matt lipstick.

I quickly blow-dry my hair making sure it's fluffy, and then straighten it.

Adding my finishing touches, some silver hoops, and strapping on my wrap-around black heels.

I grab my clutch and head down the 20 flights of stairs. (or what felt like it)

I hear Luke and Tyler bickering about who's going to sit with me and I just giggle. They haven't changed a bit, I love that.

I finally get to the bottom of the stairs grabbing all three boys' attention.

Their jaws drop. I mean literally.

"It's impolite to stare at a lady, pick your jaws off the floor, and let's go I'm starving."

Gathering themselves we all head out, Luke offers his arm and I wrap mine around him, gladly.

Thankfully my mind hasn't been on Greyson, lets's keep it like that.

We all head towards a limo? geesh the boys really did go all out. Hopefully, my night goes well.

A/N: tea... THANKS FOR 7K AHHHHH THIS IS AMAZING I never would've thought my story would get this much love!!!