I'm Pretty Gay

I felt Rui's hand in my hair. We were cuddling again, this time late at night. Although most people would think that constant cuddles were too sappy, we both loved it. He kissed my lips softly.

I pulled the blanket almost to our necks. He purred as he grabbed my hand and kissed it. "This ring looks nice on you, Fufu." I blushed as he fidgeted with the ring. "I cannot wait for you to be my husband. It'll be nice for us to be legally family."

I smiled. "I cannot wait." Our lips met again. "Rui-kun, I love you."

"I love you too." He let go of my head and nuzzled into my chest. "Goodnight."

He fell fast asleep, and so did I.

Thunder woke us up. I never was a fan of storms, so I hid under a blanket. It felt soft but too warm. Rui chuckled and peeked under the blanket.

"Are you scared, Fufu?" His voice didn't quite sound teasing, but not quite worried either. I shut my eyes and tried to fall back asleep. "I'll take that as a yes." I felt tears in my eyes, but I didn't bother wiping them. He did that for me just moments later.

He hugged me tightly under the blankets. It felt stuffy with the heat, but I didn't care much. All that mattered was that Rui's attention was on me, and mine was on him.

I heard more thunder and the pouring rain. "It's okay. I'm here." He looked into my eyes. "I will always protect you."

I kissed him passionately, but I still was careful to be soft. He soon returned the kiss.

"Of course. I know I can always count on you." I forgot about the thunderstorm entirely, as I only cared about my fiancé in that moment.

"Mhm." That giggle of his was too much for me to handle.

"I love you!" I laughed hard, feeling nothing but happiness.

"I love you too, Fufu~"

"Rui~ food's ready." I sang to him as I picked up two plates and set breakfast on them. I pulled out forks and gave one to him.

"Hmph." Rui then mumbled something inaudible.

"Is something wrong? Do you not like how it looks?" I asked. I wasn't going to force him to do anything if he didn't want to.

He gave me his fork. His hand guided mine to his food, and then made me grab the dish. He opened his mouth contently.

Thoughts rushed through my head. Did he want me to feed him? No, that couldn't be it.

I looked back at him. He now had his eyes closed, as if he wanted to be surprised by it. I sighed. "If that's what you want." I quickly moved the fork to his mouth. I hesitated before putting it right into his mouth.

"What is going on?" Our cheeks went red as we realized that we had visitors. Not only was Saki here, but the rest of Leo/Need as well.

"Shino, don't be so blunt." Ichika sounded frustrated.

"D-damn it..." Rui lightly cursed.

Saki absentmindedly stared at the two of us. It was a 'what the hell were you two doing' kind of stare, but she tried to hide it.

I nervously laughed. We were stupid for deciding to spend the night at my house, especially due to Saki.

She spoke, noticeably flustered. "We will just leave you guys to it then." Her friends quickly left alongside her.

"Whoops." I mustered to Rui. I couldn't think of anything else to say.

Rui and I were at dinner. We went to the diner that we went to on our first date. This time, we weren't afraid to show affection.

With a little but of luck, we got the waitress from last time, Mana Hinode.

"Ah. You were the lovebirds from months ago, correct?" She asked us.

"That's right!" I smiled and held up my ring, much to Mana's surprise.

"Congrats! What do you wish to order?" She cheered enthusiastically.

"Ramen." Rui's answer was quick and simple, maybe because he had tried it before and enjoyed it.

"I'll take tempura." Mana scribbled our orders down and walked off.

I got bored and doodled on a notepad from my bag. Rui played with my other hand. "Cute." He mumbled quietly, but I still heard.

——

Woke up today and saw that this fic has 1.2k views! I cannot thank everyone enough for the support and love I have been getting from everyone recently. Wandahoii! ✩