Chapter 18- Date Time

Sebastian POV

We walked towards my car parked at the side of the block of flats, Ciel walking a few steps behind me with his head down, anxiously playing with his hands.

I grabbed his hand in mine, pulling him to walk next to me without letting go of his hand, I saw him glance up at me with a slight pink blush painting his cheeks.

As we neared my car I opened the passenger door for Ciel as he stepped in I closed the door behind him before getting in the driver's side myself.

"So, where are we going" I could tell he was anxious.

"Just wait and see, you'll like it I'm sure" I grabbed his hand again tracing my thumb against the back of his hand which seemed to calm him down as he relaxed more into his chair and released a sigh.

We neared our location and I could tell Ciel was just as confused as when we left, I parked up and ran around to his side of the car, opening the door and extending my hand towards him.

"You don't have to do that, you know I can get out myself" he spoke quietly, clearly flustered by the simple gesture.

"Yes, I know you can, however I enjoy being helpful especially when you're involved" I smirked.

"I could always stop if you'd prefer" I questioned Ciel with the same devilish smirk on my face.

"No, I mean no it's fine thank you" he replied rather quickly without meaning too, taking his hand in his in the process.

The sun had long set since it was winter, the cool air blew gently through my shirt and Ciel's hair. He was beautiful, in the little light visible from the moon I could see his beauty the moonlight perfectly lit his deep blue hair and his eyes glistened.

He walked hand in hand into a small tea shop which I had reserved for the evening. The kind lady took us to a seat in the middle of the room and took our order.

"May I have a black coffee, a pot of Earl Grey tea and a slice of Chocolate cake please"

I thanked the lady as she walked back behind the counter.

Ciel looked around the coffee shop, noticing all the different coloured paints, paint brushes and different pot objects dotted around covering the walls.
He looked back at me with a small smile on his face, I smiled back, enjoying seeing him even a bit happy.

"We're at a pot painting café, you can pick anything you want to paint and I'll have my own too. Let's go have a look, shall we?"

I stoop up, taking his hand in mine as we made our way to one of the walls full with pot objects.

There was a huge variety of choice ranging from plates and mugs, frogs, bears, to things and characters I've never even seen before.

Ciel walked off to a different wall as he marvelled at the many options.

We both found the perfect one, Ciel chose a rabbit with a small top hat and eye patch and for myself I chose a small cat.

We both sat back at the table as the lady brought us our order and supplies needed for painting.

"So why a rabbit" I spoke up softly, grabbing Ciel's attention. He looked up at me, excitement evident in his eyes.

"I'm not sure, It just looks cute I guess and I like the top hat and eye patch it makes the childish aspect of it more mature, I think"

He spoke, examining his rabbit before looking at mine.

" And a cat, I could have guessed" he continued, earning a small laugh from myself.