Chapter 55

I couldn't process, couldn't smile, couldn't frown. This news just entered with a bad powerpoint animation effect. Do it again.

"Oh please Woobin, for fuck sake!" Yoongi rolled his eyes and the other man laughed.

"Congratulations bro," I said, looking at him, forcing my lips to curve up but somehow they were just pressed in a firm line. My heart was whimpering, it was aching me that he got back with her.

I had the perfect plan Yoongi. To escape. I had it. I was ready to kill myself before marriage as a revenge to what they made me go through. Why make me runaway and then stab me like that? It hurts. And not even a little.

"No, we never got back. It was just that she was asking me to get back and I couldn't deny," he said. Well, Mr Yoongi that means the same. I swear to god, jokes are better than emotions.

"Yeah, and they broke up the very next day!" Mi Hi said and the Woobin laughed.

Not funny, didn't laugh, tracking IP address, plotting revenge.

"Okay, I have a problem," I said.

"Obviously, you are the only problematic person. You have problems!" Mi Hi mocked.

"Well I also have a gun!"

Yoongi laughed at that. Is a gun a joke?

I deliberately pulled the gun out of my garter, showing it to him. His eyes widened, "N-Nice toy!"

"Show it to me," Woobin stretched his hand towards me, still driving. I handed it to him.

"Oh it's real, I'll take care of it," he said calmly.

"Thanks Mi for dating a police officer," I smiled.

"Wh-what the fuck? Dangerous woman! Where did you find a gun?" Yoongi stuttered.

"I just took my father's gun, it's not a big deal for businessmen bro. They have it for self defence. It's licensed," I shrugged.

"And w-why do you have it?"

"I was about to kill myself on the aisle," I said and the car screeched as he applied the brakes abruptly.

"What are you talking about?" Mi Hi looked back with widened eyes, "And why on the aisle?"

"Just because I am dying doesn't mean I would miss the drama!" I shrugged. Finally I am cool.

"That's not cool!" Yoongi remarked, "That's really stupid. The worst thing I have ever heard."

I gulped, he seemed angry. Well, I wasn't expecting that.

"You're telling me, you didn't had the courage to decline your parents insistence but you had the courage to kill yourself?" Woobin's eyes widened as he questioned me.

"It's different, if my parents knew... They'll kill me but leave me living! If-"

"Shut the fuck up!" Yoongi yelled causing me to flinch, "Woobin, please continue."

The car started again. "Why are you yelling. Its my life, it's my decision!"

"That's weird coming from you babygirl," MiHi mocked. Yoongi looked out of the window, his fists clenching.

I leaned slightly towards him, "What-" he pushed me back and glared straight into my eyes.

"Back the fuck up you soggy lampshade. What the fuck were you thinking, huh? You think you can just take your life like a motherfucking idiot?" He yelled.

"What could I have done? I..."

The car stopped again, "Here Yoongi, change cars," Woobin said.

He was still breathing heavy and fury was dancing on his face. He held my wrist tight, opening the gate to his side and pulling me along to another car. What is actually happening?