Chapter 35

His jaw dropped slightly. What did I just do? Did I just tell him? Idiot brat! You gotta show off for no reason!

"I thought Jerry Jarvis was a he," he blurted out.

"Well, he turns out to be a she, a Jee too," I responded and shrugged.

Our hands still in contact. This hand needs to be framed. It just came in contact with Agust D. Well he is a bitch, though.

"Leave my freaking hand," I said.

"You're holding it."

"So mean," I grunted, retreating my hand. I am an Army too, guys!

"Are you like really Jerry Jarvis?" He blinked. Damn cute.

Idiot.

Cute idiot.

I sighed, "Believe it or not, I don't care. But I guessed it correct. You lied. You were Yoongi!"

"I am still Yoongi. Am I the only one who knows that you are Jarvis?"

I nodded, "And bitch, I dare you tell anyone. That day, sadly, BTS will have six members."

"But you said you work for the press."

"I do. I can be anything," I winked. And he scrunched his nose, giving me the most disgusted expression he could make and that made me laugh.

He looked bad! Bad! Like he could ever look bad!

And there the waiter came with my babies... that I am gonna munch on, duh.

My gaze itself fixed on what deserved my attention. My baby. Yeah, I got Min Yoongi aka Suga right in front of me. God why does Doraemon has to choose between doracakes and Mi Chan?

Well fine, doracakes are important. Mi Chan can wait for some time.

"You know, the first time we started talking, I hated you," he said.

Oh my God. Are we getting melodrama?

"I know," I added lowly. Can't ruin the moment bitches.

"Now that I meet you," he looked up to meet my eyes and my heart just transformed into a sneaky jumpy grasshopper.

"It didn't get any better. I still hate you," he bursted out laughing. My eyes closed itself, he really is something.

I picked up my phone, opening a picture and shoving it infront of him.

"You see? this is the Dead Sea."

"Obviously I got eyes for a reason."

"This is one of the saltiest things in the world, second to only you!"

He rolled his eyes, "what if we make another thing salty." He had a playful smirk on his face and I cocked a brow at him, watching him pick up the salt sprinkler, his demonic eyes on my gullible plate.

"Not my precious baby, I swear goddamit," I warned with wide eyes. I picked up my plate and stood up from the chair, backing off. He stood up too with that lethal weapon. He was supposed to be lazy!

Give this cat a wool yarn to play with, please God.

"I warn you, if anything happens to my baby here, I would not stand still. I am a very protective mama."

"Protective? My ass. You'll eat your baby," he countered.

"So what? That's my love. I'll cherish it, and shit it out. It's just a beginning of a new life. But if you do it bad like that, it'll be thrown in the garbage."