"shit." i heard her mumble underneath her breath, it made me smirk.

"my bad, someone crossed the road suddenly." Jisoo apologized.

Yeji was still sitting on my lap, not doing anything.

"so what're you gonna do? sit on my lap 'til we get there, hm?" i whispered to her ear as it made her flinch.

"i-i'm sorry!" she closed her eyes, flustered.

after we switched places, i noticed she's not covering her mouth anymore.

"thank you." she said as i just nodded in response.

it was a quiet ride and there was music on the car, then i heard my song was on the radio.

"oh, congratulations Ryujin-ah! your new song 'voltage' is on the radio. didn't you just released it a month ago?" Jisoo said.

"yeah, not surprised." i shrugged as Jisoo giggled.

"don't worry, soon." she smiled as i felt relieved.

yeah, soon.

i was feeling sleepy when Yuna suddenly screamed.

"ah!! a bug!" she panicked.

a bug, you cannot be serious right now. inside of the car, really?

Mrs. Hwang, who was sleeping, suddenly woke up because of the screaming happening inside of the car.

"a bug?!!?!" i came back into my senses as i realized there IS a bug inside of the car.

Yuna is scooting to my side, making me stuck on that one corner. as for Yeji, she's a heavy sleeper. she wouldn't wake up from these noises that easily.

"KILL IT! KILL IT!" Yuna kept panicking as Mrs. Hwang was calming her down, me on the other hand.. i tried so hard not to panic.

"it's flying!! it's flying!!" Yuna screamed louder as Jisoo was just laughing.

i saw it, i saw the bug.

"YEJI!!! WAKE UP!!" i called for Yeji as she was startled from all of the commotion happening inside of the car.

"goddamn.." Yeji, who was now dealing with a headache, is now pissed.

"just a bug, guys." she laughed nervously as she pick up the small bug with her bare fingers, and she just threw it outside of the window.

i sighed of relief as Yeji, she can't sleep properly since clearly her head is now aching.

"can't believe you guys.. ugh." she sighed as Yuna was nervously laughing.

"sorry unnie.. i love you!" Yuna said as she hugged Yeji, i giggled.

moments later, Mrs. Hwang and Yuna are now asleep. Yuna was laying on Yeji's shoulders but Yeji, she's just awake.

"i'm sorry." i whispered on her ear and she flinched.

"god, you scared me." she chuckled.

"i love you." i said, as she rolled her eyes.

"i love you too, but is there like. a pill you have? for you know, headaches?" she nervously laughed as i stared at her.

"of course." i smiled at her as i lend her a pill for the headache and i also gave her my tumbler.

"thank you, i feel a bit better now." she said as she slowly lay on my shoulder.

"wake me up when we're there." she said.

"okay." i smiled as i watch her slowly close her eyes.

-

-

we arrived at the destination, it's now 8am.

Yuna and Mrs. Hwang are awake already while... oh well.

here we go again.

i was shaking my shoulder trying to wake her up.

"Yeji-ah, Yeji-ah. you can't be serious right now." i sighed.

i heard Yuna giggled.

"goodluck with that." she smirked as she was about to go outside of the car.

"5 more minutes, babe." Yeji suddenly said as my eyes widened.

oh no.

Yuna paused for a moment and Jisoo looked at us trying not to laugh. Mrs. Hwang on the other side, she was trying not to laugh also. but it's good that she's not upset or anything.

"Yeji, you're embarrassing yourself right now. please-"

"okay, okay.." she slowly opened her eyes. her eyes widened as she realized that all of us are looking at her.

"oh, haha." she got up and fixed her look. "i meant Ryujin, heh." she nervously laughed as her mother just shrugged.

"so, you guys are..?" her mom teased Yeji as Yeji smacked her mom's shoulder.

"eomma!!" she called as her mother just laughed.

"it's pretty obvious, anyways let's go." her mom said, signaling us to go outside of the car and carry the things inside.

Yeji turned to me and said,

"i hope you enjoy our vacation here, Ryujin." she smiled as i just giggled softly.

"of course, i will."