Megumi screamed out and threw his arm up which caused the cupcake to fly up and smash on Toji's face.

Norie laughed as Megumi stared and reached his hand up towards Toji, he cupped his face with his tiny hands and the baby brought his mouth to his cheek and started to hum while enjoying the frosting.

Toji saw a flash and he looked at Norie who was still laughing.

"You better not have taken a picture"

"No I didn't...I took a video"

The Zenin clan, would they have wanted Megumi? Or would Toji would've still wanted them to have the boy?

But like any protective parent would do, the first thing to do it leave for the sake of their child. Since it was the Zenin clan that wanted Megumi, that's what they did, they ran away and left everything behind.

"Dada is almost home!"Norie said as she and 4 year old Megumi sat outside of their house in a small village they had found.

Megumi started speaking incoherently making her just nod and smile.

"That's...great"she only said not understanding a word that's coming out of his mouth.

"Dada!"

Norie turned and saw Toji walking towards them while holding wood for the fire, Megumi ran towards him and hugged his legs.

"My boy!"

Toji placed the wood down and brought him into his arms. Norie smiled as she heard the 4 year old laugh out.

She wouldn't have died and left Megumi alone-Wait, why would she say that. Why the hell would she say that, she's not dead. Toji isn't dead.

"You look so cute!"Norie squealed out to a 11 year old Megumi who was wearing his new school uniform.

Toji sighed when she started snapping photos every second making him shake his head.

And it was also his first day of public school, they had left the village and went to live in the city far from where the jujutsu tech school and Zenin clan were, just for the sake of him.

"Mom I have to go-"Megumi was cut off when she cried out and hugged him.

"Never mind I don't want you to go!"

"Norie, darling it's okay-"Toji was cut off when he was sent flying towards the wall behind him and Norie continues to hold Megumi.

She's not dead.

Norie laughed out when Toji dropped her on the bed and he got on top, he smiled back. He ran his fingers through her hair and pulled her in for a kiss. She placed a hand behind his head to keep him in place.

Toji grabbed her hips and pulled her closer towards him, he then lowered his head and kissed the small of her neck. He ran his hands along her back, enjoying the way it arched from the feel of his hands.