Who Gave Jungkook a Rocket Launcher?

Start from the beginning

"What the fuck kind of friends do you have, Park?" the man asks, Jimin chuckling.

"He's not my friend."

Jungkook scoffs, placing a hand on his hip while his other holds the launcher up. "Oh I'm not? Well I guess Y/n's the only one coming home with me then. Come on princess, let's get out of here."

"Only I can call her that," Jimin says, narrowing his eyes.

"Oh shit, you two are together?" No answer. "Ha, you guys are fucking losers."

"Fuck off," they say at the same time, Jungkook hoisting the launcher up and hitting the lock until it springs free.

Jungkook shifts his attention to the hot man as Louis and Jin cover their asses, firing their machine guns and taking out extra ammo from the bags on their backs. Regardless, Jungkook offers his hand to the new man. "Jeon Jungkook. Slightly gay and definitely underpaid. Pleasure to meet you."

The man takes his hand, shaking it with wide eyes. "K-Kim Taehyung. Very gay, gay, and did I mention gay?"

"Okay, less flirting, more running," Y/n says, grabbing Jimin's hand and pulling him out of the cell. Jungkook chortles and agrees, the group running together while Jungkook's posse covers them. He keeps the rocket launcher close to him as they rush to the entrance, the guards there not even bothering to try and stop them, presumably because they understand why Jungkook's doing this. What are the odds everyone's here loyal? What are the odds some may escape in this fiasco?

They slip through the open gates as alarms sound off, Louis and Jin firing at the few guards suicidal enough to chase after them. "Wait, what about the kid?!" Jimin shouts, panting. "I'm not leaving without him."

"No need, Fiona got him and Sky out while we were doing that whole... demonstration," Jungkook says, them going down the road. "And be quiet, we don't want to attract any zombies. Come on Korean Bear Grylls, get a hold of yourself."

"Your references are awful," Jin says as he keeps his pace with the others. Even that hot man, Kim Taehyung, rolls his eyes to Jungkook's terrible sense of humor.

"So does anyone want to explain why they thought it was a good idea to give Jeon Jungkook a rocket launcher?" Y/n asks as they go, but it's not that easy. More guards come after them for revenge, Jin and Louis reloading before firing back. They go faster, panting and seeing horses up ahead in the fences outside the main camp.

"After that leader asshole interrogated us four, I asked if they wanted to do something stupid!" Jungkook shouts over the commotion.

"We said no, by the way!" Jin shouts back, keeping up his fire on the others behind them.

"So I pretended to faint, and one guard left to get a medic, leaving only one with me," Jungkook says. "I'm a genius, I know. But anyway, I tackled that guard, took his knife and stabbed him, then gave the assault rifle to Jin, and we broke into the weapon's room. Took a rocket launcher and raided the place. We killed a lot of people. Took them by surprise. Sent Fiona after the kids, we got separated right as we went in. There's so many people at that camp, no one recognized us as prisoners."

"For a doctor, your best friend has an obsession with taking lives," Jimin says, Jungkook shaking his head.

"I'm normally not like this, I just didn't want anything to happen to Y/n." The real answer is Jungkook's scared. Terrified beyond belief, and he doesn't want the others to know that. So, he masks it by acting like an absolute maniac. Y/n glances at him, and in that one glance, he knows she can read his mind. She always has been able to. He decides against speaking anymore, only running to the horses and hopping the fences to the makeshift stables.