Who Gave Jungkook a Rocket Launcher?

Jungkook points his rocket launcher at the group of guards ahead, praying his glare masks his terror. "Don't make me ask again."

"Drop it or we drop your friends," one man says, turning his weapon towards Jin. The one next to him swivels his weapon at Louis, both of them unaffected by the threats.

"We just want our friends back. Y/n L/n, probably Park Jimin too. That man's a lap dog, he's wherever Y/n is."

"Fuck you!"

"Oh, found him. Hey Jimin!"

Jungkook locates Jimin and Y/n inside a cell not too far away, Jimin flipping him off while Y/n's too shocked to react. Fair enough. She'll have a hundred questions for him, starting with who gave Jeon Jungkook a rocket launcher. Well the answer is simple - he got it himself. Jungkook's no pussy; he got it from the weapon's room when he broke in and stole it only a minute ago. Anything for Y/n. Shit, maybe Jungkook's the lap dog.

"We're not letting anyone go. Turn around and leave before you regret it," the lead guard says.

"I have 8 more rockets and two machine gunners next to me. Do you really think now's the time for a dick measuring contest?" No answer. "Exactly. Let them go. Don't test me, I will blow your asses off." Jungkook lowers his tone, motioning his voice towards Louis. "Did Fiona get Ves and Sky out?"

"I think so," Louis replies, nodding.

Jungkook snorts and keeps the rocket launcher pointed at the group of guards. "If you don't agree to release my friends by the time I count to three, I blow off your dicks. Small targets, so it may take two shots, but I'll do it. So, what'll it be, fellas? Will you hand over Shark Boy and Lava Girl, or do I need to do this by force?"

"That was a terrible reference," Jin says, Jungkook kicking him and smiling when he hears the older man grunt.

"How about a counter proposal. Your file says you're a doctor," a new man says, approaching and standing in the front. Ah, that leader bitch he talked to upon arrival. "A good one, too. We could use that. How about you turn yourself in, and we'll let them go."

Jungkook blinks, then, he bursts out laughing. "Motherfucker, I'm Jeon Jungkook, not Captain America. I ain't sacrificing shit for Y/n no matter how nice her ass looks today."

"I can hear you, asshole!"

"Love you too, L/n." Jungkook blows the woman a kiss, and this time, both her and her kind-of boyfriend flip him off. 

"You are being faced down by a dozen of my men, you're in a camp meant to be the new government of the apocalypse, and the leader is offering a solution, but you'd rather make jokes and be sarcastic?" the leader asks, lowering the clipboard in his hands.

Jungkook shrugs. "Yep." He pops the 'p', then, he fires the rocket launcher. Shrills ring out as gunfire does, Louis and Jin getting the jump on them thanks to Jungkook's launcher blast. The leader is on the ground, half of the guards dead from the explosion, the other half dead from Jin and Louis. Jungkook steps forward and grabs a fresh rocket from out of his bag as citizens of this area sprint around, screaming at the top of their lungs. He kneels, reloading right in front of the groaning leader.

Bruises and muck litter his face, blood dripping down his head. "Fuck... you..." he says in a cough, spitting on the ground in front of Jungkook's shoes.

He clicks his tongue while Jin and Louis cover him, Jungkook tilting his head. "My diagnosis is that I won, motherfucker. Now I'm gonna go save my friends and fuck on out of here. You touch my school again, and the next rocket gets blasted up your ass, got it?" When he doesn't reply, Jungkook hits him over the head with the launcher to knock him out, hopping to his feet and whistling while strolling to the cell containing Jimin and Y/n and... a hot guy standing outside?