Do Not Go Gentle Into That Goodnight

Start from the beginning

Jimin's cheek is still in pain from the graze he got, but all that ache subsides in favor of pleasure. Pleasure he gets while deep inside her, making her jolt and moan underneath him. He was worried about his stamina, then he realizes that she's in the same boat as him and relaxes. He goes at a slow but rough pace, giving them an equal amount of pleasure.

It's silent while he goes, the two kissing and getting as close as possible. Her lips are needy for his, her hands clawing at him until he's sure he looks like he went through war. Their passion spews out through every action they take. Her moans are heavenly, him moaning with her and going faster when she begs him to.

The mattress is barely enough to cover the both of them, but they make it work. At least there's no annoying creaking sound. The only sounds are him fucking her and their lips popping against one another's. But those sounds are amazing. They're a melody he'll never get tired of.

He moans loudly against her lips, the noises coming out of his throat fast. They get higher with each thrust, his eyes almost shutting from the intensity of the pleasure. "Jimin," she whispers, him nuzzling his head against her neck and leaving kisses there. Her moans increase, him feeling his pleasure spike.

"I'm here baby, I'm here," he whispers back, peppering her skin with his mouth. He leaves a mark on her collarbone, careful not to go too high. He plays with her body until they're both coming close. Again, due to their lack of stamina, they don't last long. Jimin's already panting and about to give in to his needs.

"It's okay, you can cum it's okay," she says, and he obeys her, pulling out and letting his cum squirt out on the floor. He's sure to direct it away from her, heaving and moaning from the intense orgasm. His moans are so loud and high-pitched that she looks like she'll cum just from the noises. Jimin licks his lips and calms himself, going down on her and placing his mouth against her.

She jolts, gripping his hair and throwing her head back. It's only fair that she gets to release too. So, he darts his tongue out and laps up every ounce of her he can get, groaning against her folds and rubbing his fingers along her lips. She's a moaning mess, him only needing to eat her out for a minute before she releases into his mouth, him happily sucking up every drop.

They both hyperventilate, Jimin coming up and collapsing next to her, bringing her against his chest. His chin rests on the top of her head, both of them having the same thoughts but not saying them aloud. Not yet. But, Y/n can't resist. Only a minute later, she breaks the silence.

"I don't want you just for sex," she whispers, stroking her fingers through the braid in his hair.

He takes her hand, kissing the skin there before pulling her closer. He shut his eyes, keeping his arms around her and cuddling her. There's no greater feeling in the world.

"I know."

~~~

DAY 800

The sunrise is a comforting sight to say the least. Now since it's not night anymore, they can focus on finding Ves and Sky along with returning to the school. They've been walking for half an hour now, hand-in-hand. Their free hands are holding their chosen weapons. Jimin an axe, Y/n a screwdriver.

Thank God for mornings. Howlers at night are always the most dangerous creatures. That's why every survivor fears the night. Not because it's harder to see, but because of the creatures Jimin isn't sure even qualified as zombies at this point.

Zombies are around here and there, Jimin and Y/n easily disposing of them thanks to their experience. As time goes by, Jimin gains his talent and skills back. His brains were always there, but his physical talent wasn't. The fight he lost miserably yesterday is evidence of that. Y/n didn't complain. They both made mistakes in the time they've known each other. Shit happens. What matters is how they deal with it.