"Kid! Kid where are you!" Jimin shouts, cupping his hands over his mouth even with the pistol in his hand. He clicks the safety on in fear that one of them will dart around the corner and he'll shoot on accident. He doesn't exactly trust himself right now. But after everything he's been through, he can't even blame himself for that.

When he bursts free to the courtyard, he notices what Y/n said: the enemies are wearing all black, dressed from head to toe in dark gear that makes them blend in with their environment. Jimin finds cover, clicking off the safety and firing on a few of them. They go down, Jimin panting and hiding again.

Before he can peek once more, a man snaps around the corner and grabs him by the arm, knocking the pistol out of his hand and sending him flying to the ground. Jimin yelps and hits the ground with a loud 'thud', his body aching from the impact. Due to the length he's been out of action, he's too dazed to get up and fight. Back in the old days with his old training, he would've been up in a second. Or even better: this wouldn't have happened at all.

However, those are theoretical situations. In this moment, Jimin is getting grabbed and picked off the ground, his vision blurring. "Jimin!" Y/n's voice yells. How did she get here...? Did she get concerned and look for Ves too? That's the most likely option, but right now, Jimin doesn't want it to be true.

"Y/n! Stay away!" he shouts, but the man holding him punches him for it. Jimin groans, attempting to speak again, but his head is too foggy. He already took a hard fall on top of a punch. There's only so much strength he has.

Jimin manages to regain his vision in time for someone to come out of no where and knock Y/n over, her gun flying out of her hands. She puts up a much better fight than he did, much to his surprise. She actually kills her attacker with the knife she had in her boot, throwing the corpse to the ground and turning to Jimin. However, she's pinned from another who joins the fight, the knife clattering to the ground.

"No! Let her go!" They ignore his calls and begs, her getting picked up and beaten. "Stop it!" He knows they won't, but it's better than trying nothing at all. He thrashes in the man's hold, but he doesn't give up. This guy must be strong as fuck to be able to hold Jimin.

They drag them to the front gates, their friends fighting hard to get to them, but it's no use. Jimin and Y/n are brought to the horses. Wait- horses? Jimin blinks, eyeing how they have several wagons being pulled by said horses. Speaking of wagons, they're thrown in them, literally landing on the wooden ground of them and groaning. A beat later, their hands are tied with ropes. He notices how they're in this wagon alone, but the one across from them contains... Ves and Sky?!

"Ves! Sky!" Jimin shouts, attempting to crawl out, but the men inside the wagon hold him back. "No! Get the fuck off me bitch!"

"Dad!" Ves yells back, thrashing in the arms of his kidnapper. Y/n tries her hardest too, but they end up getting hit for it. The blows that they land have them heaving, leaning back in their seats. Jimin eyes the second wagon, wondering why it's facing them and he can see it. Then, he gets his answer. It starts rushing off in the opposite direction, running straight ahead.

"No," Y/n whispers, sitting back on the wood. Seconds later, a snapping sound rings out, and then they're pulled away too. "What do we do?"

"Nothing," one of the men says, keeping his pistol on his lap. Jimin tugs on the ropes binding his hands, eyeing Y/n. The two of them are in the middle of the bumpy wagon, two men guarding them near the edge of it. They're both sitting, both holding pistols. They're there to make sure Jimin and Y/n don't jump off. Smart, but also a bit dumb. Problem is, to enact his plan, Y/n needs to know. She can't know if he can't tell her. There's only so much-