Ch-23

" Distance gives us a reason, to make you realise the importance of your loved ones, it's doesn't make a part, it's made them more close"

" hello" he called her lying on his bed, looking at the clock, it was 11:45.

" hy" she replied resting her hand on her heart as she came running to her room as the reception function is going on.

" bhag ke aayi hai"

" nh..mein..kyu" she uttered biting her lips and stopping her smile, he listened to her heartbeat

" sidharthhh"

" hmmm"

" khuch bol??"

" I missed this yrr, this vacation, being myself, exploring it and I am not guilty I enjoyed it without you Giving myself alone time means  without the pressures and judgments that others may impose and that I too imposed on myself. Having this  time to myself realised me what I was missing in life sana, I don't miss you because you are always with me in my heart, memorising those events made me smile like an idiot, we lost ourselves, we were so happy, why did this all have to happen, we understand each other in the  back of our hands but we both lack it when it's required the most, this feeling of not showing our love made me so much rude to you"

" sidharthhh.. it's okay" she uttered stopping her tears.

" no let me confess it, I blamed you all the while, that you didn't take care of me, but you did, I went so much blind that I never saw it or recognise it"

" Listen to me, you used to send food for me in the office, taking care of my every needs but I ignored it or tune sikkayat bhi nh ki, usse pehle har baat pe karti thi, why didn't you hold me back when we were losing?? When we were falling apart.???"

" I am sorry....i am sorry, maybe we have to learn so much, I didn't know how to stop you, thinking you might do"

" I am sorry, let's bygones be bygones, we will be okay, we have to, ladenge, marenge, lekin jo krenge ek saath krenge, this all things are shit sana, giving each other space, their is nothing like space in relationship, ya to woh saath hote hai ya nh, I just wanted you beside me, sb dubara ho jayega, aur if you need space find another way, I don't let you do long-distance relationship again, don't play this hide and sick, I love to explore myself here par we promised to explore this together,"

" no, not at all long-distance, it was so disastrous" he laughed.

" we almost broke up seven times in one month"

" ky kar rha hai, how's your book tour going on??" she inquired guiding her team in between.

" just came back after having dinner with Kaira"

" what was the need to dine with her"

" baby she is my employee, I asked as a formality"

" then she had to deny, saram naam ki bhi cheez hoti hai"

" sana she was just an employee"

" who likes you"

" no, she doesn't"

" ask me, watch her with my eyes"

" tujhe to saari ladkiyan merse baat krti Hui aise lagti hai"

"Ankush is there," he asked listening to the voice come from the phone.

" yes he is"

" What is he doing there"

" helping me out" she said making him jealous.

"There are many people to help you out their" he said.

" he is my client, he needs to finalise things"

" use pure seher me koi or event company nh mili"

" you are impossible"

" tell him to go" he uttered.

" why possessive much husband"

" sana he was in love with you, don't you get it"

" you get it when I am saying she likes you"

" I am not doing anything with her"

" So am I"

" you are unbelievable sana, leave it," he said cutting the phone.

This was the every time scene whenever they used to talk on their phones, it's has been two months since they both were not met, they hardly talk and whenever they do they fight on the silliest thing , the distance was bothering them, they complain, they sulk and they fight the love was not seen at all, they trust each other but they were apart for their work.
*********
" tujhe yaad hai hum dono ne baat krni chor di thi like actual talking moreover we only update each other, ki aaj humne ye kia or aaj woh kia and then fight over it" sana said

" you know that was good sana, at least we were fighting for each other time and presence in the life, par at last fight when we just stop talking, stop fighting, me jo bolta tha Tu sunti thi, Tu jo bolti thi me, that time hum ek dusre ko answer bhi nh dena zarrorri smjhte the and that was scary, fight karna, ladna uska mtlb hai their is something left in the relationship you know par agr apk partner apk time ke liye apk saath ladna chor de aur sab khuch chup chap accept karle that means the relationship is falling, and that too happened with us, communication is must for the better relation and bonding, kabhi kabhi nh smjh paate unkahe words or feelings partner, kabhi kabhi zarrorat hoti hai ki koi do thappad laga ke unhe smjhe sake, unhe rok sake, hum bhi perfect nh hai, we are the most imperfect person fall in love but I love this imperfection, I truly do"

" where are you??" she asked.

" you don't know??"

" How would I know???"

" baby itni smart bhi nh hai Tu,"

" happy aniver..." the call gets cut before she wished him, he sees his phone, the network was gone, as the weather becomes windy and rainy all of the sudden, he tried to dial again but the call failed.

" the number you are calling is out of network coverage" she heard this line for the fifth time.

" so mr hubby let's meet where we promised six years ago.."
************
" tu humesa pyar se rhega na mere saath" she asked sitting on the temple stairs watching the mountains.

" that's very hard question, Tu khud ladti hai aur fir khud kehti hai pyar se rhega, ladaiyan to hogi"

" haan ye bhi hai par agar kabhi aise ladai ho gyi ki woh solve hi na ho, ya hum dono ek dusre se nafrat krne lage"

" jab lagega chize smbhal nh skti ya hath se nikal rhi hai or hume unhe dobara se thik karna hai, to hum yahi aayenge, waise this never gonna happen but if something like this happens then we come here, to remember that we take our vows here, to spend our whole life together irrespective of our fights, disagreements" she hummed resting her head on his shoulders.

*********
The sleep was far away from their eyes, the excitement of meeting with each other, seeing after four days made her sleep vanish into a thin air, as the clock strikes 4 in the morning they both woke up, getting ready they started their journey to meet their love, to relive the promised they made...

The weather is rainy, not helping them, the roads were blocked, the traffic jam added to their miseries, their restless heart making it more difficult and on top of that there is no network on their phones.

They both get off the taxi, and the rain starts pouring on them, but they didn't stop, they know it might be risky but who can control their loving and restless hearts...

" love is not only being with someone but feeling someone with you when they are not with you"

Do like, comment and share with your friends ❤️