Ch-10

" A small gestures speaks
Thousands of words"

She opened her eyes, lots of beeping sounds of the machine falling in her ears, her head spinning, she felt the unbearable pain in her lower abdomen, her hand goes to touch her womb which was restricted with cables, the number of syringes was poked on her nerves, she wanted to scream but the ooxygen mask resisted her, the tears start falling from her eyes as she cried silently, she wanted to feel her baby, she wanted to touch her, the helplessness she felt, she know what had happened, she knows she lost the fight, although her mother's heart doesn't want to believe what her mind speaking, she arched her body, she felt something ripping apart followed by the intolerable pain, she felt some liquid in her abdomen area, she saw someone coming from the door, her eyes saw him, he seemed devasted, broken and shattered to the core, he drenched in water, his clothes were dirty with soil and she knew from where he is coming, her body gave up, the strength to fight gave up, she wanted to die....

Her whole body was drenched in sweat, she breathed heavily, her hands went to her neck, scratching it furiously in his arms, he woke up filling her discomfort, he held her hands in his one and patting her cheeks from another trying to wake her up, she tried to open her eyes but wasn't able to, the tears fall on her cheeks, finding no way, sidharth throws a glass of water on her, she coughed opening her eyes and in the next second she throws herself in his arms and wailed, he holds her tightly, his mind went to think how she deal with all this when he was not around all these months, he felt guilty, she is shivering in her arms clutching his t-shirt.

" shhhh...shhhhh... it's over, it's over, everything is a fine sweetheart" he whispered in her ears.

" I saw....i..msaewwee...." she tried to speak but failed miserably, her nails digging into his skin.

" don't don't speak, you are fine, you are here with me, it's okay..." he took her in his lap and rocked her caressing her hair.

After some time when he felt her steady breaths on his neck.

" you have to change your t-shirt sweetheart, it's wet" she denied clutching him more.

" you would fall sick sana" she shifts on the bed looking at him with her innocent eyes which makes his heart flutter, he stepped down from the bed, lifting her in his arms, he made his way into another bedroom, placing her swiftly on the bed, he took the hold of her t-shirt hem and removed it, unfolding the blanket, he covered both of them, taking her in his arms, he opened her slightly wet bra and removed it, she stared at him, patting her softly he said, the closeness didn't bother her, it's moreover the assurance that he is here with her, holding her protectively in his arms.

" sleep I am here" she closed her eyes and scooted close to his bare chest she drifted to sleep while he gaze at her face, lost in his thoughts, she is priceless to him, how their relationship comes to this point, does one incident changed their life this much, does it worth it??? He kissed the top of her head drifting to sleep.

The sun rays peeping through the window, she nuzzled her face more in his neck, he woke up feeling the sensation on his body, and look at the beauty, her hairs all scattered on his arms and her face is hidden on his neck, her chest pressed on his bare chest rising the temperature, she looked at him with her sleepy eyes.

" Are you okay" she nodded creating some difference between them, their eyes met and next she placed her lips on his, kissing him passionately, she moved to his chin followed by his neck, his hands roam around her bareback, he hovered over her taking her breath away as he kissed her, it's has been long they indulged in any intimacy, both of them know their body wants it though the mind said they have to talk, he pressed her breast while kissing her neck, a moan left her mouth, she needs this, her body wanted to be feel loved again, cherished by him, she hates her body from a while now, her chest and stomach had some starch marks which was fading very slowly, he took her one nipple in his mouth sucking it and she let out a cry, it's become very sensitive, he went down placing butterfly kissed to her stomach and her breathing hitched when he kissed on the stitches she had, he kissed very softly, she feels a drop of tear, her hands go in his hairs massaging it, he puts his head on her stomach.  She took his hands in her locking their fingers and caressing the back of his hand, they didn't speak, they didn't want to break the peace this moment had, they wanted to mourn, mourn together for their lost child, for the first time after that incident. A ring bell broke their moment, he moved away from her, taking one of his t-shirts from the almirah, he throws on her and wearing one he went out to open the door.
************

" good morning sidharth" Kaira wished him.

" good morning, why are you here???"

" can't I visit you"

" no-no, that's not I mean, I think....leave it.....come" she saw shehnaaz coming from behind wearing his shirt, her lips all shiny and she had the hickey on her neck, she fisted her palm in a tight grip controlling her anger.

" it's so good to see you Kaira" shehnaaz whispered hugging her.

" same here, how are you, it's has been a long since I saw you in the office,"

" yaa it is but don't worry I am thinking to visit the office regularly from now onwards after all its my company also"

" ummmm...yaa...sure..you are most welcomed, I have to go, I will come later" shehnaaz gave him a toothy fake smile, she turned on her way only to bump into him.

" what was that???" he questioned.

" What???"

" you very well know what I am asking"

" so you very well know what I did" he smiled staring at her entering the room.
***********
" What are you finding??" he asked sipping his morning tea, she was still in her pyjamas and oversized t-shirts, her hairs tied in a loose bun, her face rested on her knee, and the bundle of clothes scattered on the floor.

" I am finding the red saree to wear for the party tonight and It's not here, I think I lost it, I lost everything, I can't handle anything properly, "

" It must be there, why are you stressing yourself??"

" tum nh smjoge, it's the same saree you gifted me, and I wanted to wear it" it's after two days the incident happened, both of them didn't talk about the intimacy they shared, she saw extra care for her eyes and somewhere guilt which she didn't like, but they became close sharing random kisses while working and when they crossed each other.

" so what??? Wear something else, let me help you to find a suitable dress sweetheart" he said looking away for something.

" no, I don't want to wear anything else, not at all"

" you being stubborn"

" I am" she stated lying on the piles of cloth and groaning, he wanted to laugh at her antiques, she opened one eye secretly looking at him who is standing, a smile playing on his lips, their eyes met and she again closed it.

" come" she shook her head pushing her face more into the clothes, he lifted her in his arms, she wriggled throwing her arms in the air.

" hum yahan ky kar rhe hai," she asked, he made her stand on the floor, opening the cabinet, he took out a box.

" here" she opened the box finding her saree in that and squealed in joy talking with the saree.

" you monster you know all the time, pehle nh bta skte the," she asked him trying to intimidate him she stands on the bed matching his height, showing her one finger to him.

" don't try to hide my things, smje"

" and if I want to"

" than I don't know" he laughed at her answere throwing his head back...

" baba ji inna nu humesa khush rkhna" she prayed silently in her heart...

"Your smile is my happiness"

Do like, comment and share

Thank you for reading❤️❤️❤️