A little spying won't kill

Start from the beginning

"Yep."

"Uh, Nique?"

"What?."

"What's going on? Haven't talked to you since like-"

"Monday? Yeah, 5 1/2 days. Who's counting?"

"Uh, yeah... listen, I'm really sorry about that. It's just that I've been busy with school, homework, and-"

"Tori? Yeah, I know how girlfriends can be. I mean, girl-ish friends..."

"Zonnique, she's not my girlfriend. You know that..."

"No, Ray, I don't know that. Considering the fact that I haven't got to hear one word from you all week. Not even a simple "hi". You must care so much." I said, with lots and lots of sarcasm.

"I- ugh, sorry, I've got a beep. One moment..."

*Ray's P.O.V.

I switched over to the other line.

"Hello?"

"Ray! It's Tori. So, I was thinking, how about we go watch a movie or something?"

"Uh, you know, I'll get back to you with that. I'm on the other line, with uh, my grandma. She's very impatient. One moment." I said, then quickly switched back to Zonnique.

"Hello?"

"I'm STILL here! You know, I don't have all night. And, if you can't tell, I'm not in the mood to be talking to you."

"Please, Nique. Listen. I love you, really. I'm so, so sorry that I haven't talked to you. You have every right to be mad at me. So, what do you say, how about we go out, maybe watch a movie, have dinner... just to make up for this week. Please?"

*Zonnique's P.O.V.

"I'm busy." I said, plainly.

"With what?" He asked. Planning the end of trampy's life, that's what.

"With, uh, homework."

"It's Friday. You have the rest of the weekend to do homework. C'mon, Nique."

"Sorry, Ray. But, no thanks." I said. I heard him sigh.

"Hold on, another beep."

*Ray's P.O.V.

I switched back to Tori.

"Ugh, Tori? That was Zonnique on the other line. She's being kind of moody. A movie sounds great! What time should I pick you up?"

"It's still Zonnique, you ASSHOLE" She said, angrily. Oh crap. I heard her hang up. The line swtiched to Tori.

"Hello? Ray?"

"Uh, yeah... I'm here." I said, dull.

"What's wrong?"

"Oh, nothing. But, a movie sounds great. I'll pick you up in 10."

"Okay. Buh bye!"

"Later." I hung up and threw some clothes on. I can't believe I just did that to Zonnique. I would call her back, but I'm a little scared. No, Ray... she's your girlfriend. She loves you and you love her. I picked up the phone, but couldn't dial her number. Forget it, I'll call her tomorrow. I grabbed my keys and drove to Tori's. She came out and got into the passenger seat. We drove to the theaters with her pretty much covering the whole conversation thing. I was still thinking about Zonnique. We arrived at the movie theaters.

"Ooo! Twilight. Please?"

"Seen it. You have, too."

"I know, but what's that have to do with wanting to see it again?"

"Uh-"

"Exactly! C'mon." She said, while dragging me to buy Twilight tickets. We bought them and took our seats.

*Zonnique's P.O.V.

"Nique, Nick and Tori are here watching Twilight. He's so got his arm around her!" Bahja exclaimed. She supposedly spotted Tori and Ray. Well, a little spying won't kill me.

"I'll be there in 5." I grabbed my keys and drove quickly to the movies. I bought a ticket for Twilight then walked in and spotted Bahja and Manny. My eye also happened to catch Trampy and Ray. I quietly sat down beside Bahja, who was sitting about 4 rows behind Ray and the tramp.

"First, he blows me over on the phone, now this?"

"Sorry, girl."

"Oh, don't be. This is just a sweet opprotunity." I said. The whole time, I kept my eyes on them like a hawk. I paid absolutely no attention to the movie. I kind of forgot which one I was watching. Suddenly, Ray pulled tramp a little closer. They faced each other, then started to lean in. My mouth dropped. Were they really going to kiss?! He's dating me! Suddenly their lips crashed, causing my heart to do the same thing. ~