"If you are done with kissing and showering love on our daughter, shall we take her to the altar? It's time for the marriage ceremony!". My dad said happily and my mom gave him a nod with a smile. My heart started beating fast because of the nervousness engulfing me. I've been with Daniel many days and nights but never felt this nervous before. But today it feels like I am going to meet him for the first time.

"Shall we, honey?". My dad showed me his arm and I took a deep breath before circling my hand around his arms and we started marching towards the aisle.

Daniel Adams POV:

I've got ready an hour back and patiently waiting on the altar for my bride to arrive. It's not that am gonna see her for the first time but still I am too curious to know how she will look in her wedding dress.

"You are whipped, Daniel!". Sean teased me and stood beside me because he is my fucking groomsmen. I don't want him to be my groomsmen because I know he will be keep on teasing me throughout my wedding but I had no other choice. He is my best friend and my only brother for heaven sake.

"You will also be whipped when you will be waiting for your girl to arrive!". I snapped at him and he laughed.

"I will be whipped and impatient only in the bedroom for my woman to arrive not on the altar". He teased me and I punched him on his stomach with my elbow. He screamed a little and faked a pain.

"Hushhhh! Daniel it your marriage today! Behave yourself". My mom who is now standing beside me scolded me and Sean suppressed his smile.

I was about to open my mouth to snap at him but the sound of bridal choruses made my head abruptly turn to the aisle's far end from where Jenifer is making her entrance. She is wearing a white wedding gown that was strapless and her bodice was covered with embroidery. Her gown was sewn with pearl beads and rhinestones. In addition, she wore a golden veil with a matching headpiece. In her hand was the silk bouquet of French roses.

My breath itched in my throat at the sight of my glamorous soon to be my wife walking down the aisle with her father and mother followed by her bridesmaid, Stacy. And not to forget the little flower girl, Ezme, sitting in a decorated cart, wearing a huge crown on her head.

Before anyone could see, I wiped the happy tears that escaped from my eyes when she approached the altar. I forwarded my hand for her to take it. She looked into my eyes and then looked at her father. Her father gave her a approving smile and nodded his head. She then happily turned her gaze towards me and took my hand by withdrawing her hand from her father's arms. Lifting her huge white gown up, she stepped on the altar. The moment her father handed her to me, I felt like he is giving his entire life and happiness in my hands. I felt so responsible and proud because now she is all mine and I will do anything to keep my girl safe and happy.

Standing there in front of our family and close friends, taking her hands in mine, I looked into her eyes and she winked at me. I laughed because her hands are literally shivering in nervousness but still she is trying to tease me. I shook my head and smiled at her.

"You may now kiss the bride"

As soon as the words reached my ears from the priest, I claimed her lips with so much love. She pulled me closer to her by grabbing the back of my neck and I smiled. She is nervous but never fails to kiss me back. We kissed as if this is our first kiss and I bit her lower lips before releasing her lips from mine.

"Hi, Mrs. Jenifer Daniel Adams!". I whispered resting my forehead against hers.

"Hi, Mr. Daniel Adams". She mumbled, smiling.

Finally, we are married! I couldn't ask for more because I already have everything. My mom, my brother, my wife, my daughter,and also my crazy little Stacy. What else I want in life? I feel like a complete man.