Chapter SEVEN: "Leave Me Alone!"

Start from the beginning

I walked in the kitchen, opened the refrigerator, and grabbed a water bottle before closing the refrigerator back with my foot and walking out the kitchen. Making my way into the living room, where Thomas and Logan were having a conversation in there.

I smiled. "Ready?"

Their conversation ceased all together when they turned my way. Thomas cleared his throat before nodding his head. "Yeah."

We headed out and got into Logan's dark blue Masserati. I opened the backseat door and sat down. Thomas sat in the back with me while Cassie sat in the passenger seat and Logan sat in the driver seat.

-

We drove for about an hour to a club called "Reining Money Club." I guess they were related to the Billionaire's family. They put 'Reins' and 'Money' on everything, probably to let everyone know it's theirs. Stupid, arrogant rich people. No offense Logan and Cass.

The car finally came to a suddenly halt, which causes me to draw forward a bit.

"Damn, Logan, can you drive?" Thomas asked while groaning and rubbing his forehead.

"Sorry, guys. I forgot to tell you Logan never passed his driving tests before. He still has his permit."

"The fuck?! Why did he drive anyways? Why do he even have a car?" Thomas yelled.

"I'm right here!" Logan slammed his fists hard on the steering wheel, but not too hard.

I jumped then my eyes flicked down a Logan's wallet. I'll check myself. I slipped the wallet from his pocket without him knowing and while they were still going back and forth. I opened it and his drivers license were sitting on the first clear pocket slot...thing. I took it out and cleared my throat.

"I thought you didn't have your driver's license. You was just messing around?" I interfered in the conversation.

They stopped talking and looked back at me. I held up the driver's license.

"You like playing games, Logan? Seriously? Right before we're about to go into a club? It's already bad that I was nervous to start with."

I handed him the wallet before getting out of the car. Some whi- Caucasian people just don't know when to stop.

(That is just how Alex feels)

They made it next to me and we walked straight into the club after Cassie spoke some words to the bouncer.

Cassie grabbed my hand. "My older brother is coming tonight. You'll love him."

I nodded my head, not really focusing on anyone's brother. We walked to the bar and sat down on the stool.

I leaned into Cassie and whispered into her ear. "Don't drink too much tonight, Cass."

She waved me off before letting out a short laugh. "I can't make any promises. But you, my soul sister, need to turn up and drink as many shots as you can. Matter of fact," She turned her head to the bartender and waved him over. "We will like ten shots, bottle of Vodka, and two bottles of Ciroc on ice. Thank you."

"I can't drink too much. I'm still a teacher. I teach my students not to do drink."

"Please," She grabbed one of the shots and drunk it in one swallow. "They still do the shit, anyways. Don't worry. If they catch you I'll cover you." She shrugged before sliding a shot my way and drinking two more. "Drink."

I shook my head. "I can't Cass."

"Drink it, please. Zanie, you need to get loose."

"I don't want to be loose, though. That's not me...I'm not a loose female."
She huffed before pouting,"just one drink."