"Your dads were known to be best siblings in GogoBugi," Amato told Lia and Fang, while the others are listening. "Your grandfather had to choose the succeeding governor since he was getting older. The first option was Andres since he possesses powers. Gold manipulation then astral projection."

"So, the astral projection explains his possession over Lia's mind and body?" Gopal inquired, remembering what happened earlier. Amato nodded, "Andres was known to be manipulative. He uses that power to get what he wants by possessing other people, which is why the grandfather chose Kaizo and Fang's dad instead since he's an upright person."

"How did he get the powers? The Gold Manipulation and Astral Projection?" Yaya questioned as she leaned by the door of the spaceship. "He got the gold power from GoldBot, one of the power spheres that seek refuge in GogoBugi. For the Astral Projection, it was said that he has it absorbed in himself."

Ying shot a confused look, "Like... he has it in his body? With or without a power watch?" Amato nodded, "Yes. We don't know the whole explanation to that but I've heard that he has had it since he was young."

"Astral Projection is a powerful one," Leizel remarked with a sigh. "It won't just bring harm to other people, it will also bring harm to himself. That's scary." Lia lowered her head, "The possession act itself was already harmful. I really didn't know what I was doing. The time he did that, it was like my soul was... gone."

"At least you're okay now. He really took you seriously back there," Boboiboy said, glancing at Lia who raised her head with a frown on her face. She just nodded in return.

"Wait a minute," Fang started while stroking his chin. Then he turned to Amato, "I remember the time he attacked me and captain. He used sound waves on us. How did that happen?"

Amato turned to Sonobot, gesturing for her to answer the shadow hero's question. Boboiboy noticed that "Wait, you knew about the attack on GogoBugi?" His question caught the attention of the rest, especially Fang who now furrowed his eyebrows, waiting for the power sphere's answer.

"I was one of the power spheres being protected in GogoBugi," Sonobot started with a sigh. "The first-ever time I was activated was around the days before Bora Ra attacked the planet. I believed he was the one who saved me from the hunters, so I immediately referred to him as master."

Fang groaned in annoyance, "The one who does most of the power sphere saving was my father. He's the noble one... I mean," He turned to Lia, "No offense." Lia just nodded, "Yeah, it's all right. It's the truth, anyway."

"Uncle, do you know about the quantum generator?" Yaya asked. Amato sighed, "I do... I have known it ever since. This explains why I went away for how many years, I tried so hard to track him down."

"Father, Andres told me you were affiliated with TAPOPS. They knew Sitan had that kind of an evil plan since he has been hunting down power spheres in exchange for money for the building of the quantum generator. How come they didn't know who Sitan really is? Andres has been in our area since Lia came to our team, and the higher officials know him. Why didn't they do something about it?" Boboiboy asked again.

"Yeah, and for sure my family has been looking for him ever since he attacked GogoBugi with Bora Ra. The commander and admiral know him as Yoshi but didn't they get that Yoshi and Sitan are one?" Fang added on, confused at the situation.

Amato stole a glance at Lia then turned back to his son, "Other than Andres having his mask for the protection of his identity, I never told them about that. I only said that Sitan was a threat to everyone and he's a guy with the red mask. I..." He stopped for a while, trying to get the right words. "Yoshi was my best friend, I deeply cared for him. There was part in me that believed he would repent so I didn't fully rat him out to everyone."