Then she suddenly do her charm. " I'm sorry for spreading rumours about but about you said earlier that's not true-

"Good story, but in what chapter do you shut the fuck up!"

"Anyways, I have a poem that suits to you. Roses are red violets are blue,
I have five fingers and the middle one is for you." I said as I rose my middle finger to them.

//♡//

"HANGE~!"

I said as I walked in her laboratory. She was busy doing her crazy and dangerous experiments probably about her beloved titans'.

"Shortcake! Is there anything I can do for you?" She asked with her wide smile.

"It's about girls talk." I responded and blushed a bit.Her eyes bright after I said.

"Really? Sit! Sit!" She exclaimed and offered me a chair.

I sat on the chair "So, spill it everything!"She said excitedly

"Soo... there someone that I...I like... is... and the person i Levi." I respond slowly and quietly, I've began nervous and blush madly, looking down on my knees.

"I knew it!!" She jump like a kid

My eyes widened. "H-huh? Y-you knew?!"

"Of course I knew! I saw that you sometimes take a glance of him secretly."

"What?! You saw it?? Agh... this is so embarrassing!" I covered my hand on my face.

"Levi's always so serious and acts rude,yet he manages to always have a soft expression with you only you. I've never seen he acts like that to anyone." Hanji implied.

"You should confess to him." She said

"I...I... can't." I whispered

"Why??"

"B-Because I'm scared that he will reject me!" I replied

"How do you know that shorty will reject you, when you haven't confess. Just give it a shot! And you change him " She encourages me.

"Maybe, your right. I'll try."

"That's the spirit! Now go and get your man!"

"Thanks Hange for listening." I smile

"No problem! I can't wait little Levi's running around the HQ!" She yelled with stars in her eyes

I gasped. "H-Hange! Stop it! I haven't date with Levi and yet you say Levi and I had kids!" I leave her lab she might busy do some experiments and I don't want to bother her from works.

After Hange words that encourage me to confess my feelings towards Levi. I immediately went to his office. I knocked the door. "Name and business." He said.

"Umm... it's me Estella. I want to tell you something." I responded

"Come in." He says from inside. I went in and close the door to see he was busy doing his paperwork as usual. He stops, put down his pen and his eyes turned softened as he looks at my blue eyes.

"What is it you want to tell me?" He asked

I shut my eyes as I began to speak. "I have feelings towards you Levi . Feelings of love and I can't get you out of my mind. I can't keep this feeling any longer and I like you since as long as ever!" I open my eyes to find Levi in the same exacted stoic expression . My heart sank when he didn't react.