20.

⚠️ THIS CHAPTER CONTAIN 🍋⚠️

I MADE MY WAY at the table where Eren and the others were sitting, while talking with Sasha and Suddenly, Angela proposely bumped onto me until her food spilled on my shirt and my hand burnt and became red because the hot tea spilled at it. I hissed in pain that she caused. She acted innocent like she didn't do it on purpose. This not the first time she done but the third!

"Oh no! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean it to do purpose." She faked cry.

I deep sigh and forced myself with a fake smile. "It's okay, that accidents always happened." She's getting out my nerves! I really want to punch her in the face.

"Let me wash your shirt." She offers but I gracefully declined that.

"No need, I wash it myself I say as walk out from the mess hall and after that to the, infirmary.

Last week I was been accused and been slapped by Rachel, she really hates my guts and she's one of angela's minions that I kissed her boyfriend but the fact is it wasn't me it was that bitch Angela!

Flashback

I was at the mess hall with my friends eating lunch and all of sudden, someone slapped me hard until my cheeks are red.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" I asked in anger

"You say what's wrong? You slut, don't you think that I don't know that you kissing my boyfriend Noah!"

"Okay! First of all who the fuck is Noah? And second OW!! You slapped my cheek to hard! And third, you just can't accused me without any prove, who's that bastard told you that? I'm gonna broke his or her leg until they can't walk!"

"Is she crazy for trying to make Stella mad?!" Eren said in fear

"Whenever Stella angry it makes me chills." Connie said

"Yeah, do you remember that day when we were at the training camp, the bullies who tried to bullying her because jealous of her beautiful appearance but in the end, they got beaten back by Stella."

"Yeah! I remembered that!"

She looks pale after heard the others said."Well- It was Angela! She saw you and Noah."

"B-But Angela-" I cut her off.

"You believe that ain't Saint said? Are you always such an idiot, or do you just show off when I'm around? by the way, I was with Hange the whole day helping her out with the experiments. If you don't believe, then ask Hange." I spat

"-You just pretending! I know that you seduced Noah you bitch! Angela told us about you like to seduce every guy in Survey Corps! You know what? I always hate you, I wish I could never see your face!"

I crossed my arm. "I'm absolutely fine if you don't like me, not everyone has a good taste and don't hate me cause I'm beautiful eventhough I don't seduce that trash. Hate me because your boyfriend thinks so."

"I'm sorry, it's just misunderstanding. I thought it was you with Noah. Angela said as she put her innocent face.

Hoe Yesterday I just so you make out eith that guy-

I turned to Angela and shoots her with my death glare. You're the Heroine huh? So I guess I'm the villianess then."

She was trembled in fear at me. "Aww.. you're spreading rumours about me? At least you found a hobby spreading something other than your leg. You know, the most type of person I reaally hate is who is pretending to be innocent. Ugh! Why these type of species exist? If you are going to be a two faced, at least make one of them pretty."