12: Owl is chicken?

Start from the beginning

"Morning..", Konrad replied whilst stuffing his mouth with food he could reach around his area almost grabbing Stephane's if it wasn't for him slapping Konrad's hands.

'He did that while smiling too... How scary...'

" dont. " , he glared at his two brothers. Guess he woke up on the wrong side of the bed today.

"We haven't even done anything yet!"

"You are about to."

He saw how they lifted their asses from their seats and he bets his 'straight' virgin self that if he hadn't stopped them, they would have leaped onto him FROM the other side of the table.

Sitting on a chair faraway from these characters who clearly want to be beside him, he called the maid to deliver his food on the table. He let go of Owl either, letting him run around the table pecking foods he wish to swallow.

"It's nice of you to come and watch your brother..", he smiled at Roman, ignoring the esteemed princes sitter at the head of the elongated rectangle table.

"Oh, I wouldn't miss the opportunity to see him lose. I even prepared my recording device already.... cost me almost all my allowance..", he sweetly replied.

"That's good..."

Kaspian watched them interact. How could his brother be deceived by this devil!? Didn't he see that Roman is gonna enjoy his misery once he loses?

All this were witnessed by Roux, Stephane and Konrad and they couldn't help but look at each other for a second before resuming to eat.

Siblings tsk tsk tsk

The third contest of the Rivalry game.

The audience are ten times enthusiastic today, they are cheering for the contestants they supports. They are in an uproar because today is the final stage of Pme named Island Hunt:

First, of course the hunt will happen in an island,

And secondly, There is a time limit─ 72 hours to hunt to pass the third round.

In the island, there are ways to earn points which can be harvested through hunting in which the contestannts will fight off a registered devil beast and collect the tokens inside it.

Another way of earning points is to Harvest valuable plants that are listed in the wanted list given by the emcee.

And the island that they will be using is the Royal Family's─ Isla Gumamela. It is a large island that is abundant of mana because of gumamelas growing around it. In here, the individual's mana temporarily increases by three.

The places that will be used as the Elite's bases are Lake Asul, Mount Kahel, and Red Woods,

The Lake Asul is an acidic water resource that could melt the strongest steel, it is where the most poisonous snakes reside─ inside the acidic lake.

Albeit the acid element, it is a vital component for making liquid medicinal substances.

This is where Shane is appointed.