Part 2

Nobodies POV

__________________________________

Mune was absolutely shaken by what we saw back at the mines.

Mune: 'What could have crawled out of there? Could it be more dangerous than Necross was?'

He thought to himself. I was worried for the sake of the world. Could it be one of those 'Titans' Glim mentioned? these thoughts ran trough his mind like a a train going 100 miles per hour.

Also, the radiation in that place seemed familiar in some way. its probably nothing.

Glim: you okay honey? You seem deep in thought.

Mune: Yeah. I'm fine. I'm just shaken after seeing that cave.

Glim: Me too. after seeing the possibility of titans actually existing, its hard to believe.

Glim had something on her mind, though it wasn't the titans.

Glim: you know Mune, I know how to take our minds off this for a while.

She gave a lustful smirk. to be fair, its been 4 years since Mune became the guardian of to moon, also the same with the relationship he has with Glim. They've been together for a long time, because that's what Boyfriends and Girlfriends do...

Glim touched his cheek.

Glim: I'm ready.

Mune: (gasp) A-a-are you sure?

She smiled.

Glim: Yes, I trust you

Mune smiled and took her to his room...

When they reach his room, both of them are nervous on what they're about to do...

Mune was trying to calm himself, Glim kissed him on the lips, Mune blushed but kissed her back , they both explore each others mouths, they found themselves on the wall.

Each time they kiss, they break it and chuckle and kiss again just like they did earlier.

When their hearts start pumping heavily, they break the kiss and prepare for the greatest time ever. When they reach the bed, Glim climbed into bed, and Mune climbed on top of her.

Mune: I will be gentle.

He said as he rubbed he cheeks, and they kiss again, they moan, and they go all night...