Gloria:That'll teach ya,you joggers.

Cody snickers and signals that it's okay to proceed.

The boy leads everyone to the base.

Once they reach it,everyone marvels at the size of it.

Raihan:How in the world did they manage to fit that thing in here?

Cody:Beats me.

He looks to see a lot of guards in front of the entrance.

Cody:Okay. I'm pretty sure this place has been on lockdown since the last time I was down here,so I'll go behind the place and let some of you guys in from the front. The rest will stay in case something happens.

They nod and he quickly runs around the castle to the back,seeing a door.

He tries to open it but finds it was locked.

Cody wonders if he can find another spot and looks to see a vent nearby.

He summons Galarian Zapdos who tears the thing off its hinges.

Cody:Nice Job,my wonderful friend.

He looks into the vent seeing it's wide enough to crawl through. 

The boy then looks behind him to see Zapdos had transformed while he inspected the vent.

Zapdos was a tall fair skinned woman with sharp black pupils and yellow scerelas. Her orange hair was put in a long ponytail.

She wore orange and black gauntlets,wrist and shoulder plates on her arms and shoulders. On her feet were tall black boots with yellow soles,and she wore a black/orange vest along with black leather pants.

On her waist were her tail feathers and wings that were now smaller,becoming part of her outfit.

Cody:I didn't know you were a girl.

She glares at him a bit.

Cody:Sorry,I'm just surprised. Anyway,come on,Zea.

Hearing that last part made the woman surprised and turned to Cody in a confused manner.

Cody:Oh! I like to name the Pokemon I catch. So,yours is gonna be Zea the Zapdos.

Zea quickly heads to the vent and enters first in embarrassment,her trainer following after.

They crawl through the ducts seeing different rooms via openings.

The two were almost out when Zea stops which causes Cody to bump into her.

Cody:What happened?

He asks while crawling up to her and they peek through another opening of a vent.

They saw a bunch of Flare grunts around a big test tube and inside said tube was...

Cody:Mama.

Martha was nervously sitting in the middle of the tube as Xerosic walked forward.

Xerosic:Welcome! Today is the day we finally see the fruits of our labor emerge!

The grunts clap at this message while Zea gets angry.

Xerosic:Thanks to the help of my friend,Charon and the resources from the other groups,we've managed to find the key for our mission to take over this land. It's time to begin Project:Fusion's final phase!

Cody looks at Zea who looks at him.

Cody:Project Fusion?

He then looks to the tube,seeing a group of female scientists next to a button.