Fire Fighting & Galactic Battles

The two went inside the Magma base which looked identical to Team Aqua's.

However,a difference was that there was a color code that needed to be solved to enter the elevator,so they split up to find the code.

Cody walked around for a bit trying to find it,but found the rooms were sealed tight.

Cody:Okay then. I got just the thing.

He then releases Ferna who punches the door down,but it wasn't the right room so he keeps looking.

A few minutes later he finds a control room but before entering he listens out for anyone inside.

Luckily no one was there so he went in after Ferna got the door open.

He then went into a cabinet and found the card.

Cody:Got it.

He ran out of the room and saw Nessa next to the elevator,holding another part of the color code.

They open the door to find themselves in a corridor with blocked off doors.

Nessa:If the doors are locked,they must know we're here then.

Cody:In that case...

He brings out Zego.

Cody:Let's get past these blockades.

Alarms blared through the place as metal door gets bashed in three times then blown off,surprising some Team Magma grunts.

Cody and Nessa run after Zego as he charges forward with the Hulbury Leader having her Dreadnaw out.

The grunts send out a Mightyena and Golbat,but are quickly taken down by the hardy lizard and rock turtle.

They burst through another door and got through more grunts,arriving at the office of Team Magma's leader.

Inside was a fair skinned man with red and black clothing and glasses that contained a mega stone on the side of the frame.

He turns around to see the two.

Magma Boss:Hm? I heard there were intruders,but all this ruckus was caused by a child and a young woman?

Nessa:Who are you?

She said wanting to get to the point.

Magma Boss:I am Team Magma's Maxie.

Cody:What happened to you?

Maxie:I had finally realized my grand design,only to be swallowed by a great fissure that appeared beneath me...causing me to end up in this world.

Maxie:I'm enjoying this experience so far,though. The knowledge in this world is...fascinating. I do intend to return to my world eventually,but first...I have decided to bring my grand design to this world,as well.

Nessa:How exactly?

Maxie:I will use the magma-controlling power of the Continent Pokemon Groudon to shrink the oceans and create more glorious landmass! With more dry land to live on,the creatures of the land will no longer have to fight for territory!

Maxie:This is the ideal world for people and Pokemon! A world without conflict! Don't you agree?

Cody and Nessa look at each other with straight faces then look at Maxie.

Cody & Nessa:No.

The boy steps up to the man in red.

Maxie:Do you mean to interfere with my plans? You are just like that fool from Team Aqua.