Robo Rumble

Our boy now stood in front of an old temple outside of Freezington.

His final part of the Legendary hunt was to get these Pokemon that looked like robots called the Regis.

He approached the door and had writing on it which read:

"Let ring the piercing note that will wake the giant of steel."

Cody got an idea and brought out his flute and made a high pitch sound,causing the door to open.

He went inside and saw a room filled with pads on the floor.

Curious,he stepped on one and it lit up,then another...

After stepping on all of them,the room shook and the statue became silver.

Cody touched it which caused the statue to glow and it turned into a steel robot with red lights on its face.

He scanned it.

Registeel The Iron Pokemon Ability:Clear Body

"Registeel's body is made of a strange material that is flexible enough to stretch and shrink but also more durable than any metal."

Cody brought out Drena to fight.

Registeel attacked with Flash Cannon which Drena managed to block.

She then used Superpower doing big damage.

Registeel then attacked with a Heavy Slam.

The dragon was flattened but she used Iron Head to hit back followed by a dragon claw.

The robot looked like it was weak so Cody brought out Petal.

The Venusaur used Sleep Powder to send it to bed.

Cody:It's a long shot,but let's try this.

He brought out his Dream Ball and threw it at Registeel and somehow it worked,as he was able to catch it.

Cody pumped his fist and picked up the ball and put it in his bag.

Petal rubs his leg and he pets her then hops on her and heads to the next temple.

In a small pocket area,Cody found a brown temple which also had some words.

"Let the first Pokemon hold a never-changing stone."

In response,he brought out Kezia and gave her an Everstone,making the door open.

The gorilla handed it back to him and they entered.

The boy turned on the lights and out came a brown robot made of rocks.

Regirock The Rock Peak Pokemon Ability:Clear Body

"Every bit of Regirock's body is made of stone. As parts of its body erode, this Pokémon sticks rocks to itself to repair what's been lost."

Kezia got out her drum and drumsticks then used Earthquake.

Regirock hits her with Superpower and Kezia hits back with Drum Beating.

It uses Superpower again,but Kezia grabs the rock golems arms and flings it across the room.

It crashes into a wall then gets back up and attacks with Stone Edge.

It launches Kezia into the air,but she uses the momentum to launch herself from the ceiling and use Drain Punch on the robot.