I'm Ready!

The Next Morning,Cody got up and ready for the Opening Ceremony.

Cody arrived at the Lobby and saw Hop,Victor and Gloria were there.

Cody:Morning guys.

They all turned and greeted their friend.

H,V&G:Morning,Cody!

Cody:Well,it's time.

Hop:Yep,everyone is gonna know who we are,a great start to my legend.

Gloria:Don't jump the gun,Hop.You have tons of other kids to worry about.

Victor:So don't get too cocky.

Hop:Don't worry,I'm just excited and I feel confident in my abilities.

After having breakfast the four head to Motostoke Stadium and enter.

Once inside they see all the other participants there waiting to be called for the ceremony but as they enter Cody sees some of the other kids whispering to each other or just looking at him.

He was starting to feel anxious about what they were talking about,hopefully it wasn't anything bad that will put a target on him.

He then goes to the front desk and gets his Gym Challenger uniform and then changes into it.

Eventually,everyone is called to the field for their presentation to the Galar region.

The host of the Ceremony was a man who was the Chairman of the whole Galar Pokemon League.

He wore a white shirt covered by a gray suit and had a red tie along with brown dress shoes,his skin was brown and he had green eyes,a goatee and slicked back black hair.

He greets everyone in the stadium and introduces himself.

???:Greetings,people of Galar. I am Rose,chairman of the Pokemon League!

The man now known as Rose or Chairman Rose continues to speak.

Chairman Rose:I know that everyone gathered here...And everyone watching from home has been waiting for this big moment!

Chairman Rose:It's my pleasure to announce that the Gym Challenge can now finally begin!

The crowd gets excited by this news.

Chairman Rose:In this Challenge,trainers from all over the region will travel around to collect all ten gym badges from each Gym around Galar and prove their skills as a true Pokemon Trainer!

Chairman Rose:If this goal is complete they will have the honor of challenging the greatest Champion in history!

Chairman Rose:And now we'd like to invite the Gym Leaders to show themselves.

On the other end of the arena comes nine of the Galar regions Gym Leaders; they come from many different races and ethnicities each specializing in their own type of Pokemon but one thing in common with each of them was...they were professionals and were very popular.

It was now time for the Gym Challengers to present themselves and each of them walked to the arena with pride and confidence.

But for Cody it was more than that,he was about to make history as the First Autistic Trainer in the World,he was going to be a person who was going to change people's lives and show them what he could do.

He was unsure of his future at times and his past wasn't the best due to ignorance and people fearing him for something he couldn't control but that wasn't gonna stop him from being the best person he could be.

As Cody showed himself to the people of Galar he told himself of another motto he had.

Cody: "Enjoy the present...and never fear the future." I'll make you proud mama and dad.