Cody Vs Leon

It had been three days since Cody and Hop stopped the Darkest Day with the heroes of Galar and in that time,the autistic boy had spent it with his family and Pokemon along with his friends just to show his gratitude for them being by his side.

But like all things that are good,they came to an end and so Cody went back to Wyndon on the third day to finish one last task...

...to Fight Leon

Cody was still nervous about doing something like that against him but he was determined to win and show people what he did to get to that point.

Currently,he was in the locker waiting to be called,but in the meantime he watched a video of reporters interviewing Gym Leaders about what they think of the Champion.

The first was Kabu as he exercised.

Kabu:The Champion,well Leon. He's very...

It then cuts to Gordie who is seen eating at Bob's Your Uncle.

Gordie:..Strong...

It then cuts to Bea.Bea:Very strong.

Then to Melony.

Melony:Unrelenting...

Then to Nessa in disguise.

Nessa:His fighting style is unique.

Then to Opal.

Opal:Well,sometimes,I can't honestly tell. If he wants to win or to lose.

It then cuts to Allister,however he can't even get a word out,poor guy.

It cuts to Milo.

Milo:During our battles,it almost feels like we're just playing around.

It then cuts to Piers but he ain't having any of it and says...

Piers:I'm in a hurry.

He then pushes the camera away,getting a chuckle out of Cody.

He puts his phone away and gets his PokeBalls out then throws them,releasing his team.

He still had the team he took with him three days prior,except for Bracer as he was switched out for Zego.

They all gave out cries of happiness then looked at their friend.

Cody:Hi,you guys.

They all wave.

Cody:So...I suppose that it's time.

They all nod.

Cody then chuckles to himself.

Cody:Y'know...it feels like yesterday when I met you all,Ima and Ferna in particular.

His two starters nod in understanding.

Cody:I mean we all had our best moments together,whether it was battling or playing or eating curry...we all have some amazing memories.

They nod.

Cody:This gonna be the battle of our lives,but win or lose...I love you all and I'm proud of every member of our team and family.

They all looked at him surprised then they shed tears,he really was a special boy to them as well.

A League Member then came up to them.

League Member:Challenger Cody...It's time.

Cody nods but before returning his team he gives them some items that will give them an edge,hopefully,then heads out to the pitch.