Chapter 15. Hosu

Depuis le début

His mask then slammed shut and he flew off to look for more Nomu or villains along with Iida who he found out that he disappeared.

Iron Man was flying through the city Looking for anyone in danger or any villains or Nomu.

He saw a burning building was about to collapse and heroes, along with firefighters were trying to put it out along with save people still in it.

"Jarvis get Igor to stabilize that building" said Iron Man.

Just then a bunch of cars were flipped as Izuku's giant robots he built a long time ago was charging through the street heading for the building. It kept running and slammed through the building where one of the major support beams were and stood under it. Lifting it up and having a massive piston from it's back extend to level the building while holding it up.

Iron Man then flew into the building and saw some people trapped inside the building and he quickly grabbed them before he flew out.

He landed on the ground and put the 5 people down letting the paramedics get to them and make sure they were alright.

"Don't worry you'll be fine now" said Iron Man.

"T-thank you sir" said one of the victims.

"W-who are you..." Said the little boy he saved.

"You can call me Iron Man" he simply said before he flew off.

"Sir your satellite that was flying over the city has spotted Iida and he seems to be engaged with Stain. I'm sending you the coordinates right now" said Jarvis.

Izuku looked up at the heads-up display and saw the alley that Iida was in and it was only a couple blocks away.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"I'LL DEFEAT YOU FOR WHAT YOU'VE DONE!!!" Yelled Iida glaring up at Stain who was standing above him.

"Your the perfect example of what's wrong with this world" said Stain walking to him and lifting his sword "and I'll cleanse the world of it's stains".

"Mom, dad, Tensei.. I'm sorry that I can't avenge Tensei" thought Iida.

Stain went to plunge his sword but a bunch of rubber bullets hit him making him fall to the ground but he jumped back and rolled. Before he kneeled down and looked down the end of the alley and saw a massive Red and Gold suit of armor.

"You. I recognize you from the sports festival" said Stain.

"Glad I'm recognized for my armor. But I don't have time for you so leave or I'll use force to stop you from hurting these two" said Iron Man.

"If I remember correctly you were in the support department... Why are you here then. Your not a 'hero' in training" said Stain.

"Your right I am in the support department and I'm here as part of my hero training. I plan to be a hero" said Iron Man.

"Oh and what type of hero will you be?" Said Stain.

"A hero that saves people. I don't care much for glory or popularity and I'm showing the world that even quirkless people can be heroes and you don't need a quirk" said Izuku.

Stain smirked slightly "I see that you haven't been corrupted by the fake hero disease and because of that I won't kill you".

"And I won't let you kill the two behind me. If you want them you'll have to go through me".

They both stared at each other before stain threw a knife at Iron Man with it not even scratching the paint.

"My turn" said Iron Man lifting his arm and shooting a repulsor blast with Stain barely dodging it but got hit by the second one mid air.