Chapter 33

Shota pov:

I watch ivy walk away then start to head home, im so lost in my own head. I didn't even realize I was home, I open the door.
"Hi sweetie, im so glad you are home." Koya says from the kitchen.
I give a grunt then head to the shower. I take off my clothes and jump in the could shower.
"That wasn't a greeting Shota." Koya says throwing open the curtain.
"For fucks sake Koya, fucking knock." I say annoyed.
" why are you cussing at me? I didn't do anything." She says.
"Maybe because all I want to do is take a shower alone, and you come in here bothering me." I respond.
"I didnt know my presence was such a bother." She says taking a hurt tone, then leaving.
"God dammit." I punch the wall hard cracking the tile.
I get out of the shower and go find koya. "Hey look Im sorry for cussing."
"I guess since you apologized it's fine." She said coming over to me. "Did you do what we talked about?"
"Yes I told her we were thinking about becoming Eris primary guardians." I say sighing remembering how the conversation went.
"Thinking about. I think you mean we are, that child doesn't know what's best for Eri. Let alone know how to be a mother." Koya says rolling her eyes.
I feel my anger start to bubble. "That child is a amazing mother." I push koya away from me glaring at her. " I don't ever want to hear you say other wise."
"She's 20 what does she know about being a mother, She just became an adult." Koya sighs putting her hands on her hips. "I have no idea how you could have ever been with her."
It takes everything I have in me to not scream. "Koya. You have no right to ever speak of her like that. She has done nothing but love Eri unconditionally, and try her hardest to make this coparenting thing work." I say through my teeth.
"Oh is that so, then why does Eri never come see you. Or stay the night here?" Koya rubs her head. "She's nothing but a spoiled rich brat that has had everything handed to her."
"Get. Out." I say as calmly as possible.
"Excuse me?"
"You heard me. Get out." I say my words laced with venom.
"Why?"
"Because of you and my dumbass thinking it would be a fucking good idea. If I take her to court she is going to take full custody of Eri, and because you do not respect her in the slightest. You have no idea what ivy had been through." I try to unclench my fists.
Koya looks shocked for a moment then, slowly walks towards me. "Baby can't you see, that child is trying to break us apart. Don't let that happen." She grabs my hand kissing my knuckles.
I pull my hand away. "Stop trying to fuck your way out of this."
She frowns. "She broke your heart and you still defend her. How big of a hold does she have on you?"
"Stop trying to change the subject. If you truly care for Eri when's her birthday? Shit what's her favorite color?" I ask.
"I don't know june 17th."
"December 21. God you really don't care about her. This is all about ivy, isn't it?" I say in accusing tone.
"What could you possibly mean by that, you aren't implying Im insecure. Are you?" Koya puts her hands on her hips.
"You know what since you don't want to leave I will." I grab my keys and walk out the door.
"Baby come back inside, let's talk about this." Koya pleads.
"I need air. Fuck space, I don't know. I just need time away from you." I say over my shoulder. I open my car door and get in. I hit my shearing wheel a couple of times before turning on the car.
I drive for a while and end up in front of my old apartment. "Looks like I'm hanging out with mic." I get out of my car and head upstairs.
I knock on the door waiting for mic to open it.
"Hey man uh what are you doing here?" Mic says.
"Koyas being a bitch, Can i come in?" I ask looking at him.
"Uh yeah sure. What's going on?" He asks shutting the door behind us.
"She just doesn't understand anything, and doesn't know when to shut up." I say opening his fridge for a beer.
"That's some way to talk about your future wife." Mic says laughing.
I send him a glare.
"Hey man Im just saying, don't you think you are rushing all this?" Mic says.
"I mean She is.. I don't know. We have a great time.."I trail off.
"But." Mic adds.
"But she has no respect for Eri she acts like she doesn't care, and she has no respect at all for ivy." I run my hands through my hair annoyed.
"Tell me what happened from the start." Mic says sitting down next to me.
I fill him in on what had happened, from me threatening ivy to walking out on koya.
"Woah a lot had happened tonight, but I guess the last thing you need to figure out... Is if you want to stay with koya. Or leave." Mic stands up and heads to the kitchen.
"I dont know man Im confused." I rest my head in my hands.
"Crash here tonight, think it over. You can decide tomorrow." Mic throws me a water. "The guest bedroom is made up, oh and eraser Eri will be staying with me."
I nod my head then head to the guest bedroom, I shut the door and lay down on the bed. I feel my phone buzz in my pocket.

[koya]: where are you?

God this woman, I contemplate responding or not. She will just keep texting me if I don't.

[me]: crashing at mics tonight.

[koya]: why? Are you drunk?

[me]: Sure let's say that.

[koya]: I'll come get you, there is no need for you to stay there.

[me]: I told you I need space. Give me it.

[koya]: this is ridiculous, if you don't come home. We are over.

[me]: makes shit easier on me then. Bye pack your shit and be out by the time I get home.

[koya]: wait you aren't serious.

[me]: you are the one who is passing out ultimatums. Im just not dealing with it. Goodnight.

I mute her contact putting my phone down. I close my eyes wanting sleep to come, but it refuses. I grab my phone and look through my pictures, I stumble on one from the day I first told Ivy I loved her.
We are in bed she's hiding her face behind her hand, a blush very present on her face. I smile remembering the day.
Right after this everything went to shit. I put my phone down forcing myself to go into a restless sleep.

Aizawas pov for a whole chapter. What do we think should I do this again?