Chapter 28

Year and half later:

I have been living with Mina for about a year now. Eri lives with us as well, she recently turned 12. After she said she thought of me as a mom she asked if I would adopt her, so when she turned 12 I did.
"Hey momma?" Eri asked popping her head out of her room.
"Yes?" I say from the kitchen.
"What's for dinner?"
" ramen." I yell back.
"Is aunt Mina eating with us?"
"I believe so. I think izuku is coming as well." I say finishing up. "Eri will you set the table."
"Okay."
She runs and starts setting the table as she finishes Mina and izuku walk in.
"DEKU!" Eri screams seeing him jumping in his arms.
"Hey Eri, how have you been?" He said catching her and giving her a big hug.
"I'm good. I saw that huge fight with that big bad guy on tv!" She says pulling him to sit down at the table.
"Oh yeah he was really strong and his quirk was so cool!" Izuku said.
"Izuku don't go rambling about quirks at the table." I say looking at him.
"Right sorry." He said scratching the back of his head with a sheepish grin.
I serve everyone and sit down. "So what's sparky up to these days?" I ask looking at him.
"He's good he's away on a mission right now." He says with a little frown.
"Does someone miss his kacchan." Mina say teasing him.
"Awe leave him alone.." I say pushing Mina a little. "He's is in love."
"Eww don't talk about love!" Eri shouts.
I look at her with a smile then pull her into a head lock. "Oh yeah or what?" I ask laughing.
She gives a slight pout then giggles.
"So aunty Mina do you have anyone you like?" Eri asks taking a bite of food.
"W-WHATS WITH ALL TYE Q-QUESTIONS!" Mina says blushing.
"Dang Mina didn't know you could get any pinker." Izuku says laughing.
"Well a little birdie told me a red head with a hardening quirk has been spending a lot of time at someone's agency." I say taking a bite of food.
"IVY!" Mina screeches.
We spend a couple more hours chatting and teasing each other. Soon it's time to say goodbye. "Come on Eri it's time for bed." I say pushing her off to her room.
"Goodnight!" She says over her shoulder.
I clean up the kitchen slowly feeling tired, I hear my phone buzz and walk over.
[ashi]: hey!
[me]: hey. How are you?"
[ashi]: good. Can I come over?
[me]: I mean you can when you get back.
[ashi]: alright cool, I'm outside!
I run to my door in surprise, throwing the door open.
"What the hell, what if I had said no!" I say pulling him into a hug.
"Well that would have sucked." Hizashi said laughing.
"Wait, but when did you get back? Weren't you supposed to be in New York till March?" I ask pulling away looking at him.
"Well we got done early." He said.
"Come in, I'll go wake up Eri." I say walking back to Eris room.
I walk over to her bed and gently rub her back. "Eri, sweetie wake up."
"Huh.. Whats going on?" She asks rubbing her eyes.
"I have a surprise in the living room for you." I say with a smile.
"Can it *yawn* wait till tomorrow?" She asks rolling over.
"I don't know it might disappear." I say teasingly.
"Fine." She says crawling out of bed and walking toward the living room me close behind.
"Hey Eri!" Hizashi says flashing a smile.
"UNCLE MIC!" She screams running into his arms.
"Man you are louder than him some times Eri." I say rubbing my ear. "Now shhh mina is sleeping." I say.
"Sorry momma didn't mean to be so loud. I just got excited!" She says hopping out of Hizashi's arms.
"Well pipsqueak let's get you back to bed." Hizashi says.
"Only if you read me a story." Eri says pouting.
"Aren't you 12 now?" He asks.
"There is never an age limit on being read a story." I say sending a glare to him.
"Fine you are right. Okay lead the way!" He says as Eri pulls him towards his room.
I finish cleaning as I wait for Hizashi to come out of Eri's room. I finish drying the dishes and start to put them away. when someone comes up behind me putting there arms around my waist.
"What are you doing?" I ask a small smirk forming on my face.
"A hug, what's it look like." He said.
"Well I got dishes to put away, so unless you are helping get out." I say closing my eyes giving him a playful push.
"Alright I'll help." He says putting away dishes.

Once we are done we head to my room and catch up. "So how are things.." I say looking at him.
"He's fine." He says giving me a reassuring smile. "Him and koya just went on a trip Paris."
"Is he still upset about how things ended.. he won't pick up the phone to talk to me." I say looking down at my hands.
"The phone part is probably koya's fault, but no he's not still upset." He says taking a deep breath. "There's another reason I came by tonight.."
"And.."
"I wanted to tell you before you found out by some random person..."
"Out with it ashi." I say rolling my eyes.
"He plans on proposing to koya during this trip." He says
I open my mouth to say something then close it quickly. "That's a surprise they haven't been dating long." I take a deep breath and give a light smile. "But if that's what makes him happy."
"I tried to tell him six months is really too soon.." he said giving me a smile.
"I havent talked to him since the adoption, crazy how things change." I say laying down on my bed.
I lift my self up on my forearms and look at Hizashi. "Want to watch a movie?"
"Sounds like a plan."
"Climb up here." I say scooting over. I turn on the tv and put on a comedy. "Hey want to drink? I got some beer in the fridge."
"Only if I'm crashing here." Hizashi says turning his head towards me.
"There's room for two on this bed so yeah." I say standing up walking over ti my mini fridge.
I throw one to Hizashi and plop down next to him, after a couple hours of drinking and laughing.
"That movie fucking sucked." I say laughing on the floor.
"Yeah I saw it in America." Hizashi says laughing.
"Well Hizashi why did you watch such a bad movie." I say looking at him.
"Why do you still call me by my last name?" Hizashi asked looking at me seriously.
"Well umm." I say standing up walking over and sitting on my bed.
"I call you by your first name." He says inching closer to me.
"Does it really bother you?" I ask looking up at him.
He places a hand on my cheek, looking into my eyes. "I want to hear my name come out of your lips." He says running his thumb over my lip.
"Is that what you want." I say getting on my knees crawling on top of his lap.
"Say it ivy, say my name." Hizashi said moving his hand to my lower back.
"Hizashi." I say giving a playful smirk.
He quickly pulls me closer to him. "You brat, my first name." He says rolling his eyes smirking.
"Make me." I say smirking.