Chapter 29

"Make me"

"Dont say something you aren't ready for." He says leaning over giving me a kiss. He pulls away pushing my hair behind my ear. Leaning down kissing and nibbling down my neck down to my collarbone.
I bite my lip at the warm feeling of his mouth sucking on my neck. "If you do that I'll stop." He mutters in between kisses.
"You think Mhmm-I'll m-make it tha-at easy." I say focusing on the wall in front of me.
He smirks against my neck. "I do love a challenge." With that he picks me up placing me on one of his knees while using one hand to guide my hips against it. He pulls off my shirt unhooking my bra in a very skillful way. Using his free hand he pinched and squeezes my nipple while sucking on my neck.
"Fuck." I mutter under my breath feeling a sensation build slowly from the grinding of my hips.
He quickens and applies more pressure on my hips quickly building the on coming orgasm.
"Hizashi!" I say leaning my head back letting the orgasm flow through my body.
"That's one. Let's see how many more it takes." He says smirking flipping us over. Who knew he was a pleasure dom. I think coming down from my high. He pulls off my shorts leaving me just in my blue underwear. He places his fingers on my clit and starts to rub in a circular motion. He brings himself up to my lips kissing them lustfully. He speeds up while I squirm trying to relieve myself.
He moves down to my neck biting it causing me to go over the edge. "Ashi!"
"That's two." He says licking his fingers making eye contact while doing so. He immediately lowers his head between my thighs kissing up them leaving marks. He spreads my cunt sucking on my clit.
"Wait don't I just climaxed!" I say throwing my head back, trying to push his head away from the over stimulation. I feel a third orgasm hit me more intensely than the first two. "Wait AH Fuck Yama-" I lift my hips trying to get a way from his mouth as he continues to eat me out making another orgasm hit.
He stops and sits up looking at me. "That was four. You were so close that time."
"Night stand." I say catching my breath.
"What's in the night stand." He asks giving me a knowing smirk.
"Condoms." I say.
"What would I use a condom for?" He asked leaning over kissing my jaw.
I stay quiet. "Say it." He whispers in my ear before biting it.
"To fuck me." I say a blush spread across my cheeks.
"So needy." He says opening the night stand and grabbing a condom. He opens it rolling it on to his erect member.
He leans over kissing my neck as he pushes into me. He starts off slow and hard teasing me with the pace, pulling all the way out then thrusting slow and hard into me.
I look at him struggling to keep in my moans, he smirks picking up the pace. I moan out he covers my mouth with his hand. "Shhh, don't want Eri to hear us do you?"
I smirk flipping us over where I'm on top, I roll my hips he lets out a low groan. His chest rising and falling a blush on his checks. He rubs my thighs as I roll my hips. He brings them to my waist he gives me a smile picking me up making me go up and down. He thrust up everytime I go down. I feel a familiar pressure.
"YAMADA-HH." I Scream out, Shaking on top of him.
He sits up kissing me. "Wow just took five of them, but my name sounds so sweet when you scream it."
He smirks he thrust into me again this time fast and hard. "This time let's cum together-r."
He says into my shoulder, the rubbing of his body on my clit along with the pounding make me feel the pool again.
Our body's entangled together feeding each other's highs until it all comes crashing down. Once it's all done we colapse on the bed recovering from the high, I roll over and look at yamada. "Well that was fun." I say smiling letting my hand trace his body.
He turns to me giving me a tired grin. "It was, and i got you to say my name."
"Mmm I guess it was time." I say looking into his eyes. He kisses my forehead then he falls asleep.
"He fall asleep so fast." I laugh then cuddle into his arm then let the darkness of my room sing me to sleep.

*ring*
*ring*
*ring*
I slam my hand down on the alarm letting out a groan. I start to get up but I'm pulled back down. "No we don't need to get up we can just lay here." Yamada says.
"That would be amazing but, Eri has to get to school. Plus you and I have classes to teach." I say pushing him off of me.
I get dressed then head to eris room. "Eri sweetie are you up?"
"Yeah ma, almost done."
"Okay I'll start breakfast." I say walking to the kitchen to see Mina hunched over a cup of coffee.
"Goodmorning!" I say in a singsong voice.
"Uhuh, next time try and keep it down I don't know how Eri slept through that." She says sending me a glare.
I shrug giving her a playful wink, I turn and start in breakfast.
Just as I'm finishing up Eri skips out ti the living room. "Hey, could I have some money?"
I stop what I'm doing and look at her. "What's it for?" I
"..."
"Eri. What is it for?"
"Okay, some of my friends wanted to go out to eat after school." She says looking up at me.
"Why we're you so worried to tell me? Of course you can have some. Go get it out of my purse." I say turning back to what I was doing.
Yamada comes out sitting down at the table. "PANCAKES!" He says excitedly.
"Yamada noise level." I say covering my ears.
I sit down and join them for breakfast, once we are done we clean up grabbing our things.
"Alright I'll see you at school." I say waving goodbye to yamada.
"See ya." He says walking away.

Eri and I get in the car and head towards her school. "Aizawa texted me the other day." She says fiddling with her fingers.
My grip on the wheel tightens slightly. "Oh yeah, what did he say?"
"He just was checking up on me.... If I was still happy with the living arrangement." She says tears in the corner of her eyes.
"Eri, I want you to know something." I take a deep breath pulling into a parking spot. "I'm never going to keep you away from him. You can see him when ever you want. He is your adoptive dad like I am your mom." I say pushing her hair out of her face. I pull her in for a hug. "I love you so much and so does he. If you want to go live with... him. If that's what makes you happy I will help you." I say tearing up.
"I like living with you, plus I don't like his girlfriend." She says hugging me back.
"Wanna know a secret. I don't either." I say laughing.
I watch Eri walk into the building then head off to work. I pull in and see Aizawa getting out of his car, this is going to be a tough day. I park and get out of my car. I walk straight forward ignoring him going straight to my classroom.
"All right class lets start our lesson today."