Chapter 25

"Your brother, mother and father."

I don't even know what I'm thinking I jump into the building without thinking. "Well well well, the lovely disappointment came to play." He says with a statistic laugh.
"Awe i didn't know we had a family meeting planned." I say trying to fake confidence.
"Well aren't you as witty as ever." He says walking over by mom. "My love will you come sit here for me." He says beckoning her to the chair in front of him.
"Why of course dear." She said with a smile, once she sits down my dad ties her to the chair. "Um dear why are you tying me up." She asks.
"I just want to ask you somethings. Is that alright?" He says giving her a kiss on the cheek, She nods her head yes with a smile.

"Okay first question who killed our daughter." He asked.
"Ivy did of course." She says glaring at me.
"YOU KNOW THATS NOT TRUE." I yell.
"Now Ivy best not upset me or your dear mother I just don't know what I will do." He says with a smirk. He looks over at rin and tells him to come here, he walks over to him. "Now my sweet do you have anything you wish to tell rin." He asks her.
"Yes." She says.
"And please do tell what is that." He asks.
"Rin is adopted. We stole him from a priest when he was a baby." She says.

I look at rin and see a slight flicker of emotion but in an instant it's gone. Replaced with the emotionless look that's always there. "Rin look at me." I say over to him but he doesn't listen.

"Now my love tell me how you actually feel about rin." My father asks my mother.
"I love him, but his powers scare me. Those horrible blue flames." She says.
"Now how do you feel about Ivy." He asks
"She is the reason my baby girl isn't alive, she has torn this family apart. I wish she had died that night instead.." she looks up at me. "Why couldn't it have been you."
"Mom please.. this is fathers mind control, please tell me you know I'm not responsible. He's the one who killed her with his own hands." I say falling to the floor tears spilling from my eyes.
She turns her head away from me in disgust, she looks up at my father with loving eyes just as he snaps her neck. "Now that her true feeling are out in the open I can get ride of that ugly insect." He says wiping his hands on a cloth.

I look up at him with my mouth wide open, I look down at her limp body unable to move. "Father was that really necessary," my brother asks.
"Rin this is a family matter, and as you were just told you are not apart of this family." My father said looking down at him. "Now Ivy my dear come home, I'm the only kin you have left."
I look up at him and as I'm losing control I grab rin and throw him out of the building. My mind goes blank and my eyes turn black. My quirk had taken full control of me, by the time shota was able erase quirk I had destroyed the city block. Killed 10 people and seriously injuring 20 the heros and police took me into police custody. They called me a villain, suspended my hero's license.

Two days later:

"Ivy it's us." Shota and Hizashi say coming into my cell.
"Shota, Ashi what a nice suprise." I say with a weak smile. "I'm guessing you're here with bad news."
"Well you have been labeled a villain by a lot of people." Shota says.
"Figured as much, what are they going to make me do to make things better?" I ask.
"They are doing a conference where they want you to apologize. Plus reassure the people you aren't a threat and on our side." Hizashi says. "But good news we are here to bring you home."

I smile and thank them, we leave the prison heading home immediately. I jump in the shower and go to sleep, when I wake up I'll leave and track down that son of a bitch.