Chapter 8

I woke up the next morning to find shota already gone. I get up and head to my room and get ready for school, I head to my bathroom and braid my hair. I grab an apple then head towards class 1-A I bump into Mina on the way.
"Hey girl how are you." She asked.
"Nothing, how about you." I ask.
"Same Im so excited about the training camp hopefully this time LOV won't attack." She says with a giggle. I look at her in suprise, how can she laugh about that?
"Aren't you worried? Wasn't it scary?" I ask.
"Well of course it was, but I'm not in the hero course for nothing." She said with a straight face. Plus our encounters made us stronger as a class.
I guess she's very straight forward huh, not everyone is trying to put up a front. I look back at her, "so do you know if we get to pick who we room with?" I ask.
"No I don't, but if we get to choose we should room together." She said grabbing my shoulder jumping up and down.
"Sounds like a great idea." I say smiling, we arrive to the classroom and walk in. Shotas not here yet? That's weird he left before I even woke up. I walk over to my desk and sit down I look over at Midorya and see that he is looking at sparky.
"Hey Midorya come her for a sec." I say beckoning him over.
"What's up ivy." He asks.
"I want to know what happened between you and sparky." I say raising my eyebrow.
A blush creeps on to his face. "Y-You mean kacchan. No-Nothing happened ." He says.
"Youre lying." I say.
"Wh.. no I'm not." He says.
"Uhuh that's why hes glaring at me for talking to you, and you blush every time you look at him. Im going to ask you again, what happened." I say.
"He.. I-I kissed him." He spat out.
"OMG NO WAY REALLY." I screech.
"Shhh I don't want everyone to know.." he says.
"Oh sorry. So are y'all going out." I say.
"I don't know he's coming to my room tonight though." He says blushing at the thought.
"Woah dirty mind. Anyway keep me posted." I say with a smile.
"ALL RIGHT IN YOUR SEATS." Mic screams coming into the class with midnight and shota. Everyone mumbles and heads towards their seats. I look toward the front of the class to see the teachers looking serious.
"May I ask what's going on?" I ask.
"Well Ivy, there has been some interesting developments." Midnight says.
"The training camp is moved up we are leaving tonight so everyone go to your dorms and pack. Also class 1-B will be joining as well." Shota adds. I look around at everyone's face seeing that I'm not the only confused one. I get up and walk out of class and head towards the dorms when I hear a voice behind me.
"Well well well, if it isn't my future wife." Monoma says.
"In your fucking dreams." I say continuing to walk.
"Awe but it's already in motion haha. You're daddy already promised my father." Monoma said laughing. "It's just a matter of time before you father comes to get you and as in his words. 'Bring you home.'" He finishes.
"I already told my dad to shove it so he can try all he wants I will never marry your annoying ass." I say stopping and Turing around. "If you keep bothering me I might just send you to recovery girl. Again." I say. I turn to leave as he grabs my wrist. I throw him off of me and get into a fighting stance. He stands up and gets into the same stance, "it's a fair fight now that I too can use your quirk." He says laughing.
I look at him glaring daggers, I lower my hands and start to walk off. "Running away are we." He says in a mocking tone.
"No I just refuse to waist on energy on you. Again." I say continuing to walk away.
"You think I will just let you walk away." He says laughing I start to feel my windpipe close.
"MONOMA, just what do you think you are doing?" I hear midnight say, Im let go and I gasp for air.
"We were just messing around." He says with a polite smile. "Isn't that ivy."
"I turn around and glare at him. "Yeah." I look at midnight and see shota standing next to her. "Just as he said. We were just messing around."
"See, i was just getting to know my fiancé." Monoma says with a smile.
"I already told you in your dreams, and you can tell your dad and mine to shove it where the sun don't shine." I say then walk off, once im out of sight I run to my room and don't stop till I get there. I get my things and start to pack trying to forget about what happened. I hear the door open and since shota walking to my room.
"So he's the guy your dad wasn't you to marry." Shota says.
"Yep, he a prick from a very important family." I say continuing to pack.
"He doesn't seem the type to follow what he's told unless it benefits him. So why is he going along with it?" Shota asks walking over to my desk chair and sitting down.
"I don't know shota. Maybe he thinks it's rewarding the fact that he would get to torture me." I say getting irritated.
"Don't get upset with me I'm just trying to understand." He says rubbing his eyes.
"That's just it shota you can't understand. You aren't from my world, I'm the daughter of one of the most feared men in Japan." I say raising my voice.
"Goddammit ivy don't fucking yell, your hurting my head." He spits out in frustration.
"I'm so sorry, Am I giving you a headache. My dad is forcing me into a quirk marriage with that arrogant prick, but I'm so sorry my problems are causing you to have a headache. HOW FUCKING INCONSIDERATE OF ME." I yell throwing my bag at him.
"Ivy that's not what I mea-"
"No it is what you meant, get out of my room Mr. Aizawa." I say his name like it's poison the go back to my packing. I can tell my words hurt him but he just gets up and heads towards the door.
"We leave at 6:30 be ready by then miss. Huxley." He says before exiting.
I look down at my suitcase tears filling my eyes, I wipe them away. It's better this way. He won't understand what is happening anyway. I'll ask president nezu to see if I can move to a dorm room with the rest of the class when we get back. I finish packing and decide to take a nap until it's time to leave.

My alarm goes off letting me know it's time to go I grab my stuff then head towards the buss. I put my earphones in to make sure no one talks to me. I see shota standing next to midnight and mic and a green haired lady. After a while everyone arrives, the teacher get everyone's attention. I take out one of my earbuds to listen to what they have to say.
"Okay class because of incidence in the past there will be four pro hero's coming along on this trip. We borrowed joke here as the forth pro hero/ teacher." Midnight yells to the group.
"Hey everyone my names joke I'm a pro hero, I'm so happy to be able to come on this trip with everyone." The green haired lady known as joke says with a smile. They finish instructions and we all pile on to the bus, I'm lucky enough to have gotten the only single seat. That way I don't have to talk to anyone, I turn my music up and close my eyes drifting off to sleep.

HERES A TREAT two new chapters hope you enjoy