e i g h t

✿"Luisa, the donkeys got out again!"✿

Y/n's POV

"So what do we do?" Luna asked staring at the village confused.

"Help the villagers, the encanto!" Alma spoke smiling greatly.

"Yeah but like what's in it for us cause-" Luna began.

"We'll get right on that!" I spoke smiling and dragging Luna and Atlas away.

"I'm confused, we all have gifts why didn't you tell them about yours?" Atlas spoke.

"I already told you! If we want to take over the encanto we need to blend in. What they don't know, they won't see coming." I spoke.

"While you two figure out how to help, I'm gonna observe and practice mimicking." I whispered. "Have fun! But not too much fun!" I spoke while walking away.

I went to look at what everyone was doing, trying to avoid Camilo. I already can mimic his gift easily, it's the others.

"Luisa, the donkeys got out again!"

My head snapped behind me and I started walking towards the villager who said that, finally I spotted Luisa and was watching how she lifted things with ease.

"Ow!" I spoke as I bumped into someone.

"Oh! Sorry!" Camilo said turning back into himself.

Great.

"Oh! No worries." I spoke waving it off and was about to walk away when he pulled me back. 

"What are you up too? I thought you said you were helping Luna and Atlas-" Camilo began.

"I am!" I spoke loudly while still looking behind Camilo too see what Luisa was doing. Camilo looked at me questionably. "I mean- yes I am, well was, I woke up a little late this morning but I've trying to look for them and-"

"What are you looking at?" Camilo said turning around. 

"Nothing!" I spoke turning him back around. "Just.... admiring... the view.... you know?" I spoke smiling nervously. He just shrugged.

"Need help looking for them?" Camilo asked. 

"Um, no... no... it is okay..." I spoke giving him a thumbs up. I turned and walked towards the direction I last saw Luisa, ignoring Camilo's calling my name.

I hid in a bush watching Luisa lift everything up with ease. After watching her for about an hour and getting bored, I waited till she left. Once she was clearly gone I got the nearest heavy rock and tried to lift it. 

It felt like a feather, so light. I smiled and continued picking up more and more rocks. Once I practiced carrying different objects I headed to town to find the next Madrigal.

After a tiring day of observing people, basically the Madrigals. I headed home. It was cold and starting to get dark so I picked up the pace and eventually made it home. 

I entered and saw Luna painting reading a book laying on the couch with her dangling off the sides.

"Luna! Sit on the couch properly." Mother said startling her causing her to fall. Luna groaned.

"Mama! You made me fall!" She whined. "Mi cabezita." She spoke rubbing her head. 

"I learned all there gifts!" I spoke excitedly to Luna.

"Really?! Show me." Luna spoke like a five year old. I gave her a flower crown and she squealed. 

"Yes! Mama! The plan is coming together!" Luna yelled happily.

Then...

There was a knock on the door.

Please don't tell me they heard what Luna said.

A/N: Hey guys! I know I've been a ghost, I just had a massive writers block and I didn't have time or motivation to write, but summers coming up and I'll definitely update this book more often. The story is no where near finished, so grab ya popcorn or takis! 

CAUSE THIS SHIT GON BE GOOOOD!