t h r e e

✿ "Of course, you're looking for me

✿ "Of course, you're looking for me. As I expected. No one can resist my looks" ✿

"Be polite, you all know what I expect." Mother spoke to us as we reached casita.

I saw Camilo shapeshifting into different people and greeting them. Luna elbowed my side and smirked. 

"Oh look, it's the chameleon!" Atlas spoke pretending to be excited. We got close to Camilo and Mother just walked inside. Camilo stopped us and greeted us. 

"Hola, Camilo." Luna spoke in a neutral tone, although she sounded like she was dragged here. Atlas rolled his eyes and just stood there. 

"You all look great! Dressed to impress I see, impress who?" Camilo asked wiggling his eyebrows at us.

"Ourselves obviously." I spoke obviously. Luna nodded agreeing. Camilo kept staring at Luna and I while we whispered into each others ears. Until Atlas started talking.

"Are you done?" He asked. Camilo looked at him confused but spoke up. "Hola Atlas!" Camilo spoke. "Hola." Atlas greeted and walked past him into the house.

I walked in and we stood in the courtyard seeing all the people there. Kids running around everywhere, food and drinks, people conversing with one another.

The three of us stood at the side observing everyone. 

"So guys-" I began but was interrupted by Atlas going up to a girl around our age. He told her something and she giggled and they started dancing.

"Wow. Atlas can dance." Luna whispered surprised. "I'm thirsty! Let's get something to drink shall we?" Luna asked while holding my hand.

"We shall." I spoke while Luna dragged me to wherever she was walking too.

We walked into the kitchen where the drinks were and saw Camilo by the drinks and food.

"Of course, you're looking for me. As I expected. No one can resist my looks." Camilo spoke with a smirk on his face.

"Actually no. My sister and I ate thirsty and if you haven't noticed your standing in front of the drinks." Luna sassed talked him. "Idiot." She muttered while grabbing two drinks. Luna handed me one and walked out.