s i x

✿ "No

✿ "No. She died. Her funeral is tomorrow" ✿

Bruno's POV

I went to my room after the triplets left to see if I could do a vision. I didn't think it was right to perform a vision without their consent but Mother wouldn't shut up... so here I am.

As I made my way up to my vision cave I hummed a song to keep me entertained. When I finally made it up I was exhausted but nonetheless went into my vision cave.

I cleared my mind, and got ready to see into the future, yet again. I took a deep breath and began.

I made sure to really focus on the three of them as a whole, the sand began circling me and creating a dome over me. I open my eyes and look at the vision. 

I see the three triplets talking, whispering very secretive, the casita starts breaking, Camilo and Y/n? Weird. Then, I saw something. One of them was using a power though it wouldn't show me who. 

The sand suddenly fell and the bright green slab landed in my hands. There you could see the three of them standing together whispering while my family and I were in the back. 

I quickly ran to Mama's room knocking on her door furiously and loudly.

"Bruno! Qué estas haciendo aquí! Es tarde!" Mama spoke opening the door.

"I looked into the triplets vision!" I quickly stated. Mama's eyes widened and she was suddenly intrigued. "One of them definitely has a gift!" I spoke. Mama's eyes narrowed snatching the green slab out of my hands.

"Gifts!? We are supposed to be the only one's with GIFTS!" Mama yelled making me cover my ears. "Which one?" Mama asked annoyed.

"I-I don't know. It doesn't tell me! They're definitely hiding something Mama! I think it might be a plot against the family." I spoke nervously.

Camilo's POV

I made sure my hair looked nice while dusting off my ruana in the mirror. I looked at the time and rushed down the stairs. 

"Buenos dias, Cami-" Mama started speaking but stopped when I ran past. I was about to run outside but Abuela stopped me.

"Excuse me Abuela." I spoke eagerly.