t w o

✿ "Sometimes I feel like she treats us like weapons rather than humans" ✿

"It doesn't help that one of them can literally hear everything in the Encanto." Luna spoke in a mocking tone.

"WHAT?!" Mother yelled.

"Yeah it will totally ruin our-" Luna began but stopped when I nudged her. "Ow! What?" Luna asked completely clueless. 

Mother ran into her room and came out with... a white board and dry erase markers?

"What's that for?" I asked. 

"Probably to knock some sense into Luna. She could use it!" Atlas spoke. 

"Me?! She should be smacking you! Your the idiot-" Luna was interrupted by a smack. Mother smacked each one of us with the white board. Not hard enough to bruise just to get our attention. 

Mother flipped the white board so we could read it.

'If she can hear us, then we just won't speak about the plan. When talking about the plan write it down. That way no one can hear.'

I took the white board from Mother's grasp and began writing on it.

'If we blow out the candle their powers are gone'

Mother read the sentence and she smiled. 

'Then someone figure out how to blow it out'

"They won't tell us we tried." Atlas spoke. 

"ATLAS! Write it next time!" Mother scolded. 

"Sorry." He spoke.

'You three have powers for a reason. USE THEM!' Mother wrote on the white board.

"If Y/n here, befriended one they might give in." Luna spoke and Mother nodded.

"Why do I have to do it?" I asked.

"Your the oh so powerful leader you do it!" Atlas spoke mocking me. Atlas was always jealous the he wasn't in charge. He wanted to be the center of attention, the leader.

"Atlas! Watch your tone. You know very well that Y/n holds more power then both of you." Mother spoke eyeing Atlas. Atlas scoffed and stared at the table. 

"Sorry-" I began.

"I need you three to go to the market and buy me some groceries." Mother spoke walking to the fridge. She walked back with a list in her hand. She handed it to Atlas and we got up. We were about to leave to get the groceries for our Mother. Right as I was about to close the door Mother called.