T H I R T Y - T H R E E

Start from the beginning

"Seraphina's pregnant!" Emmett yelled out and soon everyone was in the room. Carlisle came up to Seraphina and knelt down, listening to heartbeat.

"Incredible." He said before standing and facing Seraphina and Jasper. His eyes were filled with joy, the revelation that he'd be a grandfather was enthrilling. "How far along?"

"Only like...seven weeks?"

"You're developing normally?" Carlisle asked, baffled, and Seraphina shrugged.

"I guess so?" The family laughed and enveloped Jasper and Seraphina into a hug. Then, stood behind them, was two people Seraphina didn't expect to see. The new blonde woman was a complete stranger, but next to her, stood a chestnut haired man she thought would dip on them forever. "Edwardo...welcome home." Edward rolled his eyes and opened his arms, hugging Seraphina as though she were a little sister.

"You won't stop, will you?" Seraphina giggled and shook her head, pulling away from the hug.

"Never." Edward laughed before placing an arm around the new blonde's shoulder. Her blue eyes connected with Seraphina's, and slight judgement was shown. Seraphina raised her brow, noticing blonde's judgement.

"Guys, this is Charlotte Evans. She's my mate."

~

A little family dinner never hurt, did it? This one did. Whilst Esme cooked her amazing food for Seraphina, Charlotte was sat opposite the brunette, glaring a little. Jasper and Edward were catching up with the other siblings, which left Seraphina and Charlotte alone.

"What are you to them?" Charlotte asked, as though she had been there the longest. She wasn't a usual snobby person, but she was jealous of how the others greeted the girl in front of her. She didn't like not being the centre of attention.

"I'm Jasper's fiance."

"I never heard of that." Charlotte said accusingly and Seraphina rolled her eyes.

"Well, Edwardo never really dropped a call, couldn't really tell him, could i?"

"You could've called him." Charlotte argued, defending Edward, and Seraphina scoffed.

"He probably wouldn't have picked up." Serphina spoke quietly. She didn't know if Charlotte knew their secrets or not, and she didn't want to lose her temper and reveal herself and probably the others.

"Sara, love, come here." Jasper called and Seraphina mockingly saluted Charlotte.

"'Till our next talk, Lottie." The blonde scowled and Seraphina just walked away, up to Jasper. The honey-blonde wrapped his arm around her waist and sent a side-glare to Charlotte, who seemed to be glaring at Seraphina.

"What did you do?" He asked and Seraphina shrugged.

"I was just sat there. I did nothing." She answered and Jasper nodded, glancing at Edward who stared intently at Charlotte. He was either reading her mind or he was staring at her because he was infatuated with her.

"Oh my god, have you thought of baby names?!" Alice excitedly asked as she bounded up to Seraphina, Benjamin trailing behind her.

"Ben!" Seraphina cheered, jokingly avoiding Alice's question.

"Fifi!" Ben replied, using as much energy as Seraphina. He hugged the girl and then let her go. Seraphina laughed and turned back to Alice.

"In all seriousness, no, i haven't." She answered and Alice smiled widely.

"I can help!" Seraphina laughed and nodded.

"Yeah, sure."

"Darlin'." Jasper groaned and Alice scoffed, smacking his shoulder. Seraphina bit her lip, keeping the laugh at bay.

"I am not bad at baby names!"

"You said if you had a baby boy, you'd name it Humphrey." Benjamin scoffed. (I'm not dissing humphrey's, it was just the first name to pop up into my head). Seraphina barked out a laugh, and Alice pouted.

"It was a cute name." She defended her decision and Seraphina laughed even harder. Rosalie heard the commotion and left Emmett, walking over to them and sending a concerned look to Seraphina.

"Who's got her laughing like that?"

"Alice's bad baby names." Jasper and Benjamin said in sync, which made Seraphina laugh even more.

"Sara, honey, how is that funny?" Rosalie asked, exasperated with the girl.

"I-" Seraphina laughed a little before taking in deep breaths to calm down. "I don't know. Just is." 

"We've got a long nine months ahead."

heyy. It's a short chapter, i know, i kinda ran out of ideas for this one, but! part 2 is now over. Again, sorry it was nothing like new moon, i had planned it out to be, but it didn't turn out that way lol. Hope you enjoyed it nonetheless :)