十二

♡︎♡︎♡︎

another day another slay, yeojin woke up from her bed feeling fresher than the day before as she walks to the bathroom.

she wore her uniform while humming. she brushed her hair and put a simple clip at her hair as she took her bag and went down the stairs greeting heeseung sitting at the dining table.

"you felt better?" "yepp" she sat down and started digging in her food. heeseung just smiled and nodded.

✙✙✙

the both went in the car and headed off to school after eating. "I" "you" they said at the same time.

"you say first"

"no you say first, lady first"

"oh, uhmm how's your sleep"

"I was going to ask the same question, it was good how bout you" he smiled "great" she answered

"......" the atmosphere went cold again. she just look out at the window until they reached their school.

☆☆☆

"YEOJINNNNNN" jayun and jiwoo rushed to her as she stepped in the classroom

"where did you go what happened?" jake asks when yeojin sat down

"I was just not feeling well, its fine now" she waved her hand guestering it's fine.

they chatted a while until the teacher came in and start teaching.

★★★

"yeojin~ jiwoo told us about your condition yesterday, are you feeling better?" chaeyoung asks as they sat down on their seats at their usual table. It was lunch time.

"no worries, it's just usual period pain, oh jiwoo remind me to buy pads later! I ran out of them." yeojin put her hands together as she makes a pleading look

"okidoki" jiwoo munched her cookies

"u sure jiwoo is gonna remember it? as if she could remember what she ate just now" seeun chuckled while jiwoo ate the last piece of cookie now closing her lunchbox.

"jiwoo what did you ate just now?" jayun asks her "uhmmm bread...?" she answer as they all laughed.

"the bell rang, we should get going to our class right now" "I guess I'll meet you guys after school!" "bye girlies" they all bid their goodbyes after an hour of chatting as they went back to their class respectfully.

yeojin sat back at her seat, but she somehow felt uncomfortable. 'maybe it's just I'm overthinking' she thought as girls are always worried of leaking during their period.

classes went by one after one, yeojin was getting more uncomfortable as her stomach ache time by time. finally it was the last class. she was too tired with her backbone aching so is her stomach. she helplessly layed on the table as she turned her head to meet heeseungs confused gaze.

"you... okay?" he whispered while looking worried. yeojin just nodded as response, shes even tired to talk. "never knew women periods are that troublesome" he chuckled while slightly brushing off some of her hair that fell on her face.

her face reden, she couldn't tell if it's butterflies or period pains. luckily the teacher is busy writing something at the board. 'i bet he's flirty with other girls too,' she let out angry sigh, meanwhile heeseung on the other side was left confused. 'is she angry? did I did something wrong ' he panicked as he cleared his throat in silent putting his hands together timidly.

☆☆☆

the last school bell finally rang. everyone packed their bags including yeojin as she happily stand up, looked at her skirt, and sat back down. 'im doomed' she stained her uniform. jiwoo and jayun were already missing due to they're getting called to help with the teacher with the books, leaving yeojin sitting alone panicking while on by one the students leave.