二五

♡︎♡︎♡︎

heeseung and yeojin got up the car as they set off to school. heeseung look at her hand as he places his hand on top of hers.

yeojin turned to heeseung smiling. "heeseung" she went closer to him as he responded by getting closer to her too.

"I think maybe we should hide our relationship first" she whispers. "why" he pouts. "you see...youre a good student there. if you dates they'll start talking behind you. it won't be a good influence towards you"

heeseung stay silent, she wasn't wrong. if his grades suddenly drop the teachers would start blaming him for dating as an excuse. "sure then..." "pinky promise" she let's out her pinky for him.

"pinky promise" he smiled.

"but..." yeojin turned to him. "hm?"

"can I get something in return?" he points to his cheeks.

"mr.kang is here!" she whispers pointing to the driver. heeseung tucks her shirt pouting as she sighs.

she went closer to him as she placed a quick peck on his cheeks. heeseung smiled in satisfication as he went back to sit properly.

the both went in the school like usual. she was busy avoiding heeseung as she accidentally bumped onto someone.

"woah kid look where you're going" "I'm sorry-" she looks up and met a familiar face.

"yeojun?" "yeojin?" heeseung went to them, aware about the man who just bumped on his girlfriend.

"you are?" he asks. "I'm choi yeojun, currently a part time teacher here." he smiled. "oh hello I'm Lee heeseung from class 6-2" he bowed.

"she's-" "I know her, jo yeojin from 6-2. I saw her in my name list" he smiled as yeojin looks away awkwardly.

"we should head to class now, see you mr. choi!" she pulled heeseung away. yeonjun smilled at her noding.

'never thought I would meet her again here...' he thought as he swings his hands happily.

★★★

"HUH?!" their friends yelled at the cafeteria after hearing the news of yeojin and heeseung.

"shhhhh we're still not open to everyone yet"

"unexpected" jiwoo smirks.

"don't say me say you and jake" she smirks back. "ahem..." jake coughs.

"true you're the only one left." seeun said.

"what do you mean, how about you and jayun?" jiwoo points at them.

"we've been together since a year now" jayun said hugging her soulmate.

"NO WAY" "we hid it well, but I'm not sure for heeseung and yeojin." she points at two of them squinting her eyes.

"you guys would be too suspicious if you get clingy to another since you're different sexes." seeun said.

"yeah, we'll be careful" yeojin smiled.

"chae..." "shhh" the couple mood weren't good.

"did they fight?" yeojin whispers. "probably" jake replied.

"what's the next class?"jiwoo asks

"pe, I heard there's a new teacher"

"really? is he good looking?" jiwoo asks as the two classes combines when it comes to physical education class.

"tch, who's knows" jake stood up to throw his rubbish.

heeseung and yeojin threw glances at each other as if they were doing telepathy. 'he's jealous' 'I know right'