♡♡♡

a few moments later–––––

Now there's yeojin in class, totally lost in what is the teacher saying. She eventually got bored, she never got up so early, and go home that late for school. She started to dozed off a little as she look towards heeseung beside her.

Man was very serious in learning. She can't help her eyes, it's shutting by itself.....as her head went heavier, she fell asleep in class.

much much later–––––

"miss Jo, what is the answer of this question?"

"......"

"miss Jo...?"

yeojins eyes slightly opened, shoot the teacher is calling her. She immediately stand up and fixed her hair as she looked at the board.

"miss Jo, may j have your answer for x"

"I.. uh.." she looked down

a paper slipped to her table

'x=5, x=2'

"x equals 5 and 2" she answered

"very well, sit down" the teacher instructed

Yeojin sat down in relief as she sees a book standing on her table, as if it was blocking the teacher from seeing her sleeping.

'I don't rerember putting that...' she thought.

she turned her head to heeseung, he saved her from the question by slipping the paper to her desk.

She was about to say thank you but he seems to not paying a single attention to her.

"thankyou..." she mumbled

'does that means he made the book standing  for me...? nonono it could be probably jayun...' she thought in her mind then slapped herself a little to stay awake.

one eternity later–––––

"aaaaaaahhh it's finnaly over~" yeojin said as she stretched her hands and back

"time to go home~" jayun said as she start packing her things

"in going to put my books in the locker so I don't need to carry em to school everyday" yeojin said as she stand up to leave

"alright, see ya tmw!" jayun said waving as they walked different paths

heeseung decided to follow yeojin to her locker, since they're  going home together too.

"why did you help me tho" she asked while they were walking to her locker

"... its your first day at school I don't want anything troublesome to happen."

"hmm... really?"

"I'm just following what my mother wants me to do"

"oh" she said sounding a little disappointed

They reached the locker as she put in her books in it. She suddenly felt a pair of eyes staring at her as she quickly turn around, its gone.

"what's wrong" heeseung asked

"... nothing"

♡︎♡︎♡︎