Nathalia slowly formed a smile, "And you will be able to do that."

"I'm so sorry," She cried, holding her chest then she heavily exhaled. "I-It could have been me but you chose to sacrifice yourself because... I have more to this life I'm living in, as what you have said." She choked on her tears, covering her mouth with the overwhelmed emotions.

"It didn't kill me," She said, referring to Probe's attack. "But something inside me died that day," She croaked out, then she continued to sob. She continued to do it until "I'll make sure that your sacrifice on me will be worth it."

With one last look, she stood up. "Goodbye, for now, mama. I'll be back." She walked back to the gang who were waiting for her with sympathetic looks on their faces. "Hi, guys." A soft smile was on her face.

Fang pulled Lia for a tight hug in which she sighed, comforted by his presence. The hug lasted for a while until she pulled away. "Thank you." She mouthed, still maintaining the soft smile on her face.

"We love you." Leizel hugged her, then Yaya and Ying followed her. After the group hug, Gopal gives her a soft pat on her shoulder while Boboiboy went in for a short side hug, still having the sad look on his face.

As they pulled away, Fang went to Lia, "I'm really sorry for your loss, I wish I could've protected her as well." She sighed in return, "I guess we both did. But what's done is done now. We just have to move forward and do better."

"Look, I know you want to stop him now but are you sure you want to push through? You need time to mourn your mother's death," Gopal chimed in with a concerned look. "She wouldn't want you to do things out of anger."

"Honestly I don't know if I have the time for that," She replied, wiping her dried tears away. "I'm just scared that dad - I mean Andres, will do another move again knowing that we're all lying low. You know how things work in life - when one is down, the other one moves."

"We'll monitor for that possibility, for now, you should rest and eat. We're all worried about you." Boboiboy softly replied, genuinely worried for her. Yaya nodded, agreeing with his statement. "You need time for yourself, Lia. I know everything is too much for you."

"Yeah, it is. It feels like I can't breathe," Lia replied, her voice having so much pain. "But at this point, I don't think I can do that. What about the generator guys? I-It needs to be stopped... Andres has to be stopped... He's-"

She stopped abruptly because tears went back to her eyes, causing her chest to feel heavy. She held onto it, giving herself deep breaths. Boboiboy got alerted to her situation and rushed to her so he could be by her side whatever happens.

Fang shook his head upon seeing her state, "Which gives us more reasons to tell you why you should rest. Please, Lia." On the other hand, Gopal snickered, "Dey, I never see him that concern to a friend except for his girlfriend."

Unfortunately, the shadow hero heard the comment that made him glare at the molecular hero. Boboiboy as well joined Fang in glaring at Gopal, who in return raised his palms. "What? I was just saying... Don't get mad at me, oi!"

"Wait, is that Aisha?" Yaya pointed out to a familiar face coming by. "Eeesh! What in the world is she doing here?" Ying hissed as she crosses her arms. The rest reacted to her arrival as Lia just rushed to her.

"What are you doing here?" She angrily asked as she walked upon Aisha who has shifted near the grave. "I'm visiting my mother, duh. Don't you dare deprive me of this, I'm here daughter too." She retorted.

Lia scoffed, "If you actually cared, you would've done something to stop dad! You should've stepped in when Probe was out there getting us yet what did you both do? You just watched us!"