Chapter 9: School Bathrooms

A/N: You Bitches better not to forget to vote and comment all your funny thoughts and ideas!!!

I wake up to my head pounding, the light was blinding, I kick the blanket off of myself, it's so hot. My first hangover #schoolmemories. *sniff sniff* I smell a most delicious breakfast. BLAARGH! I throw up all over my front while laying in bed. It's so liquidy but I still see chunks of those anchovies and carrots in it. Mmm it smells like seafood, now I have an appetite. I take a lick. Yummy. The taste of yesterdays clam sauce caresses my taste buds. The door to my room swooshes open. I swiftly cover myself with the blanket, it's Noah. 

He walks in with a silver plater with a cloche covering the food. "I've prepared you some food" Noah stated, then he places the platter on my lap uncovering the meal. It was a half uncooked egg and some burnt bacon. "Oh yea we didn't have cheese, so this is all we got," next he pulled out some grated cabbage from his sweatpants pocket, and sprinkled it on top of the scrumdiliumptious meal. Then from the other pocket he pulled out some salt, while pouring it on the plate, some fluff from the inside fell on my egg. Lastly he pulled out some dripping wet uncooked pasta from his jumper pocket and smacked in on the plate saying, "I know how much you love Italian." Then left without another word. 

Oh frickle frack I have school. I changed out of my puke stained clothes and put on a fit ready to impress.

 I changed out of my puke stained clothes and put on a fit ready to impress

I make my way out of the house to go to school. I put my bag into my locker and grab my period 1 and 2 books. The first period flew by and it was now time for period 2, drama! My favourite!  This is the one class I have with both Ronald and Evan. We're in a group of three for our drama assignment. This is my favourite assignment by far because I get to go on all fours and run around like a bitch in heat. The period ended and I went back to my locker. 

I open my locker and I see a piece of pink paper fall out of it. I bend over sticking my ass out to whoever is behind me and rubbing against their crotch. I grab the paper and stand up. I look behind me to see who I rubbed against. It was someone from my homeroom, Williiam. "Oh sorry Willii, I didn't see you there." I apologise and swiftly make my way to Ronald's locker. I lean against the locker waiting for him to close his locker. He closes his locker and jumps a little when he sees me "Oh my gosh Corny, you scared me" he says as I start giggling. 

We start walking out of the locker room but then stopped when we heard the sound of the bell. I say goodbye to Ronald and walk to period 3, Science with Mrs Bru. She's a bitch and she can't teach for shit. All she talks about is how her son knows the periodic table off by heart. As I walk down the hallway, I look at the pink piece of paper that's in my hand. My heart starts racing when I notice that it's pink slip which means I got a detention. But what for? I did nothing wrong. I flip the paper and see that there is writing on the back of it. 

Meet me in the teachers unisex bathroom for your punishment little girl, Daddy's angie with you.

I feel butterflies flutter in my tummy. After my period four class I rush to the teachers unisex bathroom with the note in my hand. I walk in whispering for Lewis. A muscular arm grabbed me by my tiny waist and pulls me into a stall. It was Mr Wave. He locked the door and without wasting time smashed his lips into mine, cupping my face with his large hands. I immediately moan into the kiss, Wave hums into the kiss as his response. "I like that little girl, don't hold back." He moved his hands down to the small of my back, slipping his hands up the back of my shirt. He swiftly takes off my shirt.

Lewis takes his hands lower down my body to the zip of my skirt. He slides the zip down and lets the mini skirt drop to the floor, leaving me butt naked. "No underwear?" Lewis questions with a smirk. "Hahaha no silly, I hate them, you should know that by now," I respond giggling into the kiss. Next Lewis unhooks my bra clasp lighting fast, he may as well be called a pro. He throws my bra over the top of the stall, probably landing it in the sink. 

We hear the the door to the room swing open and in walked a pair of heels. The bathroom stall next to us opens and locks. "Hi Lewis, I know it's you, I recognise those ankles anywhere" A familiar voice states. Mr Wave and I lock eyes, we both give each other wide eyes. 'Ms Menina' Lewis mouths to me. I nod in terror. "Don't ignore me Lew~" Ms Menina whines. Wave starts unbuckling his belt and hangs it across the hook on the door. I can see an idea form is Lewis' eyes. "I'm sorry Maryanne, I'm just busy over here." I see Wave smirking devilishly, taking me by surprise he sticks his foot long sub in me. I go to moan but he covers my mouth straight away. Tears fill my eyes. It's too much to handle.

"All tight for papa," he whispered sweetly into my ear. Lewis starts small thrusts, moving his hips into mine. This slow, contained pace didn't last long. Soon he was going full speed with full power. I could feel his veiny member fill me up. He fits me so well, like two pieces of a puzzle. The next thing we know, a pair of maroon lacey skimpy underwear slides from the stall Ms Menina was in. "I just left a lil' gift for you LewLewLew." I could practically hear the wink in her voice. "Oh my goodness! A free bra right here on the sink." Damn it, that's probably mine that Lewis threw. "Don't mind if I take you home," she says talking to the clothing in her hand. As if my size M bra would fit you...

I was too caught up in the moment to take note of what had just happened between Ms Menina and MY  Lew, then I heard the clip clop of her heels as she left the bathroom. The biggest wave of relief washed over my body once Wave took his hand off my mouth and slid it down to my throat applying a light amount of pressure. I rip out largest, loudest, most whiney and desperate moan. My sweet juices cover Mr Wave's girthy length. Mr Wave grunts as he pulled out and left his milky insides on the school bathroom floor. Gripping my throat even tighter he cuts off all oxygen to my body but I don't mind. 

Hot, heavy breathing fills the bathroom. Lewis drops me to the floor but I slip on his slippery substance that's all over the bathroom stall's floor and fall on my ass. He looks at me, picks up his trousers and leaves the stall. No no no Lewis, we aren't finished yet. I grab him by the back of his shirt and pull Lewie back into the stall for a heated make out sesh. Mr Wave grabbed me by tiny, petite, small, miniscule waist and carried me like a child out of the stall. He set me down in a sink, my legs sprawled across the bench top. Lewie Wewie finished me off in the sink before he retightened his tie. 

"Ahhhhhhhhh" I whine out, my legs in so much pain from his...talents. Mr Wave has a magical tongue, not just at speaking English, but other things too. "Best Kiss Ever" I giggled. "We did way more than kissing sugar tits," he corrected. I love when Mr Wave corrects me because it asserts his Alpha Male Dominance.

A/N: Wusupppppp my BakaBitches. Happy Pride Month!!!! This chapter is dedicated to the super cool year 8 who is probably out biggest fan and who also helped motivate us to finish this chapter. I would wanna say that if you don't read the author's note then you can go suck my massive dick. Only cool kids read the author's note. Comment if you prefer tits or ass if you read this. OMG I almost forgot but I have been living the y/n life recently, it's so weird. Anyways, that's all bestie babes. We would say we appreciate all of our fans but I know we hate some of you. 

- BakaBitch420xoxo

Be who you are for your pride~