Chapter 4: The New Me

A/N: Hiii, some themes in this chapter can be triggering. Themes of rape are mentioned. 

It's been two days since my fathers funeral and I was already back at school. All was well in the world other than that I haven't seen Mr Wave since the detention. I couldn't stop thinking about him. I care so much about him and I'm worried I scared him off. So much had happened that day in detention and I may have done something wrong. 

I replayed the memory of detention with him over and over in my head and could only think of the last thing he said to me, "Also Y/N, I really liked the outfit you wore yesterday. You should wear things like that more often."  Was he serious about what he said? Did he really like my outfit? I tried to push him from my mind and get on with my day at school.

The sound of the recess bell filled my ears and I ran to catch up with Evan and Ronald. I still kinda looked emo but more colourful to cover up my sadness. My thicc juicy ass was flapping as I ran to where my friends were sitting.

 My thicc juicy ass was flapping as I ran to where my friends were sitting

"Hey Corny, how are you doing?" Evan asked. As soon as he asked that I broke down crying. "What's wrong Y/N?" Ronald questioned with curiosity. "Y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-you c-c-can't tell anyone. PROMISE!!" I stumbled through my tears. They both nodded gayly and so I explained the whole situation between me and Mr Wave. By the time I finished explaining the situation, I was a crying mess. "Oh Corny, don't be upset over some teacher. You're too good for him anyways" Evan said while rubbing my back. Evan was right. I am too good for him, even though he pulls me in by his manly scent and waves and his sharp jawline and his gorgeous eyes... Y/N snap out of it, he's not worth it. 

Ronald broke me from my thoughts. "We should go on a little shopping spree and show him what he just lost." Ronald stated while pulling mine and Evan's hand making us follow him. We ended up at the MALL! We first went to Gucci and started looking around. Ronald and Evan started squealing at a rainbow handbag they found. "How much would this cost kind sir?" Ronald asked someone working there. "$2845.69" The three of us stood there in shock and then left realising that we are very broke. "Time for a shop more our style" I called out. 

Our trio went into the reject shop. "Hehe, this is where you two were born" Ronald joked. "Actually I was conceived in the bathroom here," I educated him. That'll show him I thought. We bought a little bit of everything before we left. *insert shopping montage*

As we left the mall, Evan suggested that I should get plastic surgery. "That sounds like a good idea bestie. Do you know where we can go to get plastic surgery?" I asked. "I heard there's a place down the street. They have good reviews" Evan said. The three of us run down the street as fast as we could until I stumbled over my own feet. I fall onto the pavement face first. I look up and stand. The tears threatened to pour from my eyes but then I remembered that I'm a girl boss.

We enter the building and I go to put my name down on the piece of paper. "What's a pretty girl like you doing here?" an unfamiliar voice asked. I looked up at to see who the voice belonged to. It was a boy, he looked around my age judging by his face's facial features. "I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I w-want to g-g-g-grab s-some o-ones at-t-t-t-t-tention" I said shyly while tucking a long lock behind my ear. "Is that all? I don't think a girl as gorgeous as you should change yourself for some guy" he replies while biting his bottom lip, I think he's checking me out. 

A deep red blush is now visible on my face "Y-y-y-y-y-y-y-you r-r-really th-think I-I-I d-don't n-need it?" I stutter. "No, I don't think you do. I don't understand why you would get it though. You already have the perfect body." He says licking his lips, "You know what, here's my number. Don't be afraid to hit me up" he winks. I open my mouth to reply but then the door opened and a girl walked out. "Y/N! It's time for your appointment!" the lady yelled. I look back at the guy and said my goodbyes.

As I follow the woman into the room. I start to think that I am also doing this for myself. I get myself set up on the table. The door opens and I see.... OLI LONDON AND CARDI B!! "So darling, what are we doing for you today?" Oli asks me while setting up. "I-I-I-I-I-I-I w-w-w-w-want a l-l-lip f-f-filler, a-a-a-ass imp-p-p-plants, b-b-breast imp-p-plants and I-I-I w-w-want th-the s-s-s-s-s-same e-e-e-eyes as y-y-y-you Oli." I reply. "So pretty much, you want the same body as me but have the same eyes as Oli" Cardi B says. "Y-y-y-y-yea b-b-but with m-m-more c-c-curves" I said shyly. She just nods as a reply. That's all I saw before I became unconscious. 

Once I became conscious again I felt an immense pain. I looked around for Ronald and Evan but they were no where to be found. I figured they would be in the bathroom because my besties would NEVER ditch me. As I walked closer to the bathroom I hear groaning and moaning. Oh no they were doing the devils tango AGAIN. I decided to walk home by myself no matter how much pain I was in but before leaving, I walked to the counter and SLAMED the $75 on it. 

TW: Themes of rape

As I was walking back to my house. Someone roughly pushed me into an alley way. I was pinned against the cold brick wall. I scream but then the man covered my mouth. "I wouldn't do that pretty girl" a familiar voice said... I was trying to figure out who the voice belonged to.. then it clicked. ITS THE GUY FROM THE PLASTIC SURGURY PLACE.  I try to scream again but this time I get slapped. It lowkey turned me on cause I'm a little whore. Teehee.

The guy smashed his lips against my own. It was a really sloppy yet rough kiss. As much as I wanted to kiss back I tried to pull away but he was too strong. He held my tiny hands above my head with one of his big hands. His other hand was feeling me up and down. He put one of his legs between mine where his thigh was pressing up against my heat. He started moving his leg making me moan. The friction was too much for me and it started making me wet. I assumed he could feel my wet core because he said "Already wet for daddy, kitten?". I moan as he continued moving his leg. I was a moaning mess before I heard a gunshot. He stopped rubbing and became limp. He fell to the group with a thud. 

I turn to see who shot the gun, to my surprise, it was Mr. Wave. I was frozen in place.

A/N: Hey babesssssss, sorry for the really late update but we couldn't be fucked writing even though we just had a two week break. We really ended on a cliff hanger here so keep your eyes peeled for the next chapter, promise it won't be too long. We were thinking about making a one shot book for just random ideas for anyone, send a request if u want to read about your favourite characters. lol. Love you all and thx for reading, stay slutty my friends.

BakaBitch420xoxo.